Kamala can't win on the issues so she won't run on the issues

You said ''Trump's 'no tax on tips' intended policy has been so popular that Kamala has adopted it as her own initiative''

I'm just making casual passers-by aware of whose policy it actually was and that both of your establishment candidates are unoriginal.

Other than that, I've no interest in your political football brand of bumblefudgery.
That Ron Paul was unsuccessful in getting the legislation passed in 2011 has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump's policy statement now or why it is popular now. Trump may or may not have even been aware of that failed legislation but for sure the Democrats opposed it then and up until Trump was gaining some traction with it. Your attempt to discredit Trump now is so lame it is really pathetic.

That Ron Paul was unsuccessful in getting the legislation passed in 2011 has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump's policy statement now or why it is popular now. Trump may or may not have even been aware of that failed legislation but for sure the Democrats opposed it then and up until Trump was gaining some traction with it. Your attempt to discredit Trump now is so lame it is really pathetic.

I do not care. I'm not interested in chasing your ball.

I only care about that you tried to pawn it off as if it was Trump's policy and that the Kamala jumped on it too.

I'm just clearing things up in that it was the statesman's intended policy years ago and that both of your establishment candidates are doing precisely what you said the Kamala is doing.

The whole no tax on tips is a ruse. I mean just how many tipped employees are paying income taxes on those tips? I would venture more want that tip income counted to increase their EITC. A single mother, two kids, works 40 hours a week at the local diner. She makes $2.13 an hour, plus tips. And she does good, brings in about $600 cash a week. So, if she pays taxes on that it is $4,430.40 in salary a year, $31,200 in tips. Her EITC, for 2022, would have been $4,467. If she only paid taxes on the $4,430 dollars her EITC would be $2.014.
It is estimated that $billions in cash tips go unreported every year. Neverthless, with tips, almost all full time waiters/waitresses earn enough to have a federal tax liability. Dropping tips as taxable will drop most of those below the threshold subject to taxes plus eliminate mountains of paperwork involved in tracking and reporting tips. Will it be a huge hit on the U.S. treasury? No.

I do not care. I'm not interested in chasing your ball.

I only care about that you tried to pawn it off as if it was Trump's policy and that the Kamala jumped on it too.

I'm just clearing things up in that it was the statesman's intended policy years ago and that both of your establishment candidates are doing precisely what you said the Kamala is doing.
For somebody so disinterested you seem to have a whole lot to say on it. None of which addresses the point made in any way.

For somebody so disinterested you seem to have a whole lot to say on it.

I'm gonna say what I choose to say and when I choose to say it. You do not get to control my argument. Not yesterday. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not any day. And you can kiss my bottom if you don't like it. How do you like that?

None of which addresses the point made in any way.

You have no point, winger. What you considered to be a point of some kind became irrelevant the moment that you tried to make it. You're just regurgitating the narrative that hear on your idiot box, onservably.

Both of your establishment candidates are unoriginal. Which renders any so-called point that you thought you were making moot the moment that you tried to make it.

But your idiot box does not tell you that, does it? It never really does, does it?

Well that's why I'm here, sugar plum.

Last edited:
I'm gonna say what I choose to say and when I choose to say it. You do not get to control my argument. Not yesterday. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not any day. And you can kiss my bottom if you don't like it. How do you like that

Geez. Who knew you were a total narcissist with a grossly exaggerated fantasy of self-importance?! Have a nice day yourself.

The MAGA Agenda will be rejected. And when Harris presents her agenda you will understand this. As was shown here, no tax on tips was not a Trump or Harris idea. It was first proposed long ago. Trump was president, he had 4 years to get it done but he didn't. So nobody needs to hear the hot air coming from the orange blimp.

It is estimated that $billions in cash tips go unreported every year. Neverthless, with tips, almost all full time waiters/waitresses earn enough to have a federal tax liability. Dropping tips as taxable will drop most of those below the threshold subject to taxes plus eliminate mountains of paperwork involved in tracking and reporting tips. Will it be a huge hit on the U.S. treasury? No.
A single person can make up to forty grand and not a penny in federal income tax. And I checked Paul's proposal. Tips would not be subject to Social Security taxes as well, nor would it be used for calculating workmen's comp or unemployment. Guess if one of those two things come in to play you get just over eighty bucks a week. Well actually, maybe a touch over sixty.

And imagine spending a lifetime in the industry. You probably won't qualify for much of a Social Security benefit, probably have to go on SSI. I mean I would really like to see this proposal marked up, as in evaluate the financial results. Reductions in EITC, reduced workmen's comp and unemployment benefits, reduced future Social Security benefits, either in retirement or disability. I say the government ends up saving money.

A single person can make up to forty grand and not a penny in federal income tax. And I checked Paul's proposal. Tips would not be subject to Social Security taxes as well, nor would it be used for calculating workmen's comp or unemployment. Guess if one of those two things come in to play you get just over eighty bucks a week. Well actually, maybe a touch over sixty.

And imagine spending a lifetime in the industry. You probably won't qualify for much of a Social Security benefit, probably have to go on SSI. I mean I would really like to see this proposal marked up, as in evaluate the financial results. Reductions in EITC, reduced workmen's comp and unemployment benefits, reduced future Social Security benefits, either in retirement or disability. I say the government ends up saving money.
Trump has not specified whether tips would be excluded from social security taxes. That would need to be debated as to the long range implications.

Forum List

Back