Here's how they'll try to cheat in November 2024

Tell me why there would be a DDoS attack on machines not connected to the internet?

:dunno:
An attack can only prevent verification of voter not in voter roll. If attack happens then they vote provisional ballot. All votes are always printed out on paper and also recorded on offline memory cards. They can't change anything.

An attack can only prevent verification of voter not in voter roll. If attack happens then they vote provisional ballot. All votes are always printed out on paper and also recorded on offline memory cards. They can't change anything.
Not in GA.

They used over 10 million illegal ballots in 2020. How else would Biden get 81 million votes?
10 million and the Republican party and all their billionaires and all their Supreme Court judges and all of their deep red Republican Christian nationalist state governments with law enforcement power cannot find one single illegal ballot that was cast out of the 10 million illegal ballots that
Saint_Lastamender has knowledge he says that exist.

10 million and the Republican party and all their billionaires and all their Supreme Court judges and all of their deep red Republican Christian nationalist state governments with law enforcement power cannot find one single illegal ballot that was cast out of the 10 million illegal ballots that
Saint_Lastamender has knowledge he says that exist.
You know that is bullshit.

You got shit all built on one lie after another.

Says you, citing your imagination.

Meanwhile, I've got the shooter's self identification as a republican. I've got the shooter's voter registration as a republican. I've got eye witness testimony from class mates that confirm he was a conservative. I've got the FBI linking the shooter to violent anti-immigrant rhetoric online.

You've got Trump's dick in your mouth.

You lose again.

The FBI is not credible. They are weaponized. Any rational person would also question why someone so anti- immigrant would shoot Trump.
Trump set up fake shooting.
Why was Trump yelling up to Corey Comperatore & Wife when he was walking past them on the way to the stage. Trump was letting him know the fake shooting plot was a go. Corey had to get his bag of blood under his hat ready to pop.
Cory Camperatore Ttump 1.png

Cory Camperatore Ttump 3.png

Says you, citing your imagination.

Meanwhile, I've got the shooter's self identification as a republican. I've got the shooter's voter registration as a republican. I've got eye witness testimony from class mates that confirm he was a conservative. I've got the FBI linking the shooter to violent anti-immigrant rhetoric online.

You've got Trump's dick in your mouth.

You lose again.
I do not care about the shooter. The government was behind it. Same old story.

Trump set up fake shooting.
Why was Trump yelling up to Corey Comperatore & Wife when he was walking past them on the way to the stage. Trump was letting him know the fake shooting plot was a go. Corey had to get his bag of blood under his hat ready to pop.
Cory Camperatore Ttump 1.png

Cory Camperatore Ttump 3.png
Yu are really stupid. Next.

You know that is bullshit.
No. I’m waiting for a conviction on one of those 10 million people that submitted or signed or counted a fraudulent ballot for Biden in 2020 presidential election., you made the claim so name the person or people who did it

Forum List

Back