Tim Walz’s Masculinity Is Terrifying to Republicans

1723581178722.png

I mean, somebody can serve 50 years in the military and at the same time committing brutal crimes and perhaps getting away with it.

Somebody can serve a long time in the military and then go rob a bank or do something similar.

Feminine or masculine people have served in the military.

If somebody serves in the military and is looked up to conservatives or even liberals, it’s not just because of their military service. That is certainly part of it, but they also look at the totality of their lifestyle. What kind of Christian are they, what kind of a family man are they? Do they believe in sex exchange operations for children? And so on and so forth.

Dude, put this in Political Satire next time.

The entire planet gets it, but the .0003% fringefuck groomers will run with this like it's fact.

Let's review....
Guzzling horse jism to the point of being hospitalized - masculine - check
Mandating tampons in the 4th grade boys bathrooms - masculine - check
Deserting your NG unit upon getting deployment orders - masculine - check
Setting up snitch operations for covid lockdown enforcement - masculine - check
Lying about your rank and wearing Green Beret insignias (Stolen Valor) - yes, very masculine - check
Diddling 9th grade boys at your unpaid coaching gig - sorry, that'll come out later.

3ecab094ef169a977f67a5414f68f85f.jpg

The last time you right wingers were this visibly shaken was when Obama was running up the score on you. Walz is about to do a dunk from the free throw line on you in a fishing shirt while fixing his truck's lighting circuit.
Obama was affable, a smooth talker, funny and liberal men seem attracted to his gayness.

Walz was a football coach. That's about as masculine as it gets. There is no Tampon Tim. There is Don the Con. And that's what you support.

Last edited:
Leave Whoopie and those other lard ass heifers from The View out of this

Oh wait... now I get it, YOU find Walz manly. My bad, carry on with your steamy infatuation
And you find a criminal and rapist manly. I guess you would let Trump grab you in the pussy then run around wearing crotchless pants with a sign on your vagina saying 'Trump grabbed me here!"

I shouldn’t imply that Walz support for kids getting a sex change operation means to be feminine. Obviously, a lot of traditional feminine women would abhore that.

Forum List

Back