Trump seems like a Deer in the Headlights since Biden dropped out

be honest .. doesn’t Kamala sound like an airhead most of the time?
Another area Trump needs to back off
Kamala is Low IQ

As much as Trump declares himself to be smart, he isn’t.

He has a limited vocabulary
He cannot discuss complex subjects in detail
He only has an Undergraduate Degree

Kamala has the vocabulary of an adult, can discuss complex issues, Graduated with a JD and passed the California Bar

Be honest

Do you think Trump helps himself with his childish behavior?
/----/ Do you think Side Piece is helping herself?
1723726121232.png

In contrast to Trump, I think Kamala is helping herself very much

Even though Trump continues to call Kamala “Low IQ”

Trumps childish behavior, limited vocabulary and inability to discuss complex subjects betrays him
/—-/ Trump does speak on the issues. 2 hours on X with 1 billion + views. You just don’t like what he says, and you can’t refute his positions, so you just wave him off.
Trump is not afraid to go into strong Dem strongholds and speak to the people.

Your gal is running away from the press.

/—-/ Trump does speak on the issues. 2 hours on X with 1 billion + views. You just don’t like what he says, and you can’t refute his positions, so you just wave him off.

Did you see Trumps speech on the Economy last night?
Trump brags about his degree in Economics from the distinguished Wharton School of Business

It was an opportunity to dazzle us with his knowledge of Economic Theory

He failed Bigly

Trump's North Carolina speech went predictably off the rails. Can he even spell 'economy'?

We’re talking about a thing called the economy.”
He continued: “We’re doing this as an intellectual speech.”

Trump calls that speech “Intelectual”?
:eek:

Last edited:

why-is-kamala-not-sitting-down-for-a-long-interview-i-will-v0-8w7gzj8kpmid1.jpeg

“She won’t give us the soundbites we need to twist and attack her with. Not fair.”

I know that tax cuts do not pay for themselves. Most Republicans have still not learned that.
/—-/ And like everything else you believe, you’re wrong about that too.
Federal revenue didn’t fall after the big Trump administration tax cuts, much less by $2 trillion. Instead, total revenue rose. In fact, after trimming the rates for five of the seven brackets and nearly doubling the standard deduction, the government collected nearly $100 billion more in personal income tax revenue for the year ended Sept. 30, 2018. That was the biggest jump in three years.

Funny, I seem to remember 2020 as a time of 15% unemployment and massive business failures.

But you keep living your illusion, Islamophobic Twat.
/—-/ Becuase we had a pandemic and states shut down their economies. It was all over the news. You must have been in a drunken stupor at the time.

/——/ I admit the Blue State governors did since Trump wanted to reopen the economy in May.
He also promised them a universal plan.

Then, a month later, he told them just kidding, fend for yourselves.

One example of his gross and embarrassingly poor leadership.

Forum List

Back