This: "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

:auiqs.jpg:

She has the best interviews too.
i think she should challenge trump to have a debate moderated by bing co pilot or maybe the rand corp game controller for a foreingn policy showdown.

they do that game simulation in teams you know, modeling war rooms and such. we could see their potential appointees in action and watch their decision making process.

would trump even need a team to play?

bad generals? I thought he only hired the best people for the job? :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 996348
That is because you are so ignorant that you didn't know that he doesn't hire them. My complaint is that these traitors to the US who went behind the commander in chief's back and colluded with foreign gov't to undermine the chief executive's authority escaped treason charges. Your support of them shows that you are a traitor as well.

trump billboard christian republican 4 Biden.jpg
hmmm! Interesting billboard, what does it mean TD?

How do I know what veterans have said?

D'Oh!

More than 1,000 US military veterans and family members of veterans have signed on to an open letter condemning what they describe as “politically motivated attacks” on Democratic vice presidential pick Tim Walz’s military service by former President Donald Trump and his running-mate, Ohio Senator JD Vance.

The thousand-strong group of “veterans, veteran families, military families, caregivers, and survivors” said they are all “appalled” at the attacks on Walz, who retired from the Minnesota Army National Guard after a 24-year career that saw him ascend to the rank of command sergeant major, the highest rank for any enlisted person in the Army.

This is a losing issue for you haters. So I guess us true patriots should be thanking you.

btw, Tm McVeigh/Lee Oswald - vets
Sure, a UK news outlet knows less about our military than you do. You seem to know who all of the worst examples of veterans are. Not much on the loyal ones though. BTW, the POTUS does not hire generals. What a moron.

Two useless posts and posters. Run away from why people are running away from Trump.

Not sure how self-professed patriots could select a convicted felon to become C-in-C. Boggles the mind.
I see .. avoid answering questions that challenge and request objective information instead of bullshit responses to divert the topic. Who is running away? Be objective instead of subjective and bullshitee

How do I know what veterans have said?

D'Oh!

More than 1,000 US military veterans and family members of veterans have signed on to an open letter condemning what they describe as “politically motivated attacks” on Democratic vice presidential pick Tim Walz’s military service by former President Donald Trump and his running-mate, Ohio Senator JD Vance.

The thousand-strong group of “veterans, veteran families, military families, caregivers, and survivors” said they are all “appalled” at the attacks on Walz, who retired from the Minnesota Army National Guard after a 24-year career that saw him ascend to the rank of command sergeant major, the highest rank for any enlisted person in the Army.

This is a losing issue for you haters. So I guess us true patriots should be thanking you.

btw, Tm McVeigh/Lee Oswald - vets
As for those 50 MN national guard vets that signed that letter in support of then-governor Walz--if you knew anything about the military, you would know that they take a loyalty oath on enlistment that they would have violated had they disparaged Walz while in the service. d' oh.

As for those 50 MN national guard vets that signed that letter in support of then-governor Walz--if you knew anything about the military, you would know that they take a loyalty oath on enlistment that they would have violated had they disparaged Walz while in the service. d' oh.
I as a Vet know you know nothing. What you wrote is only true if they are on active duty. These vets were able to speak their mind.

Veterans not on active duty overwhelmingly support Walz.

Forum List

Back