This: "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

Yup. I'm a veteran and I wouldn't vote for any of these anti-American globalists. Have you ever seen Biden or Harris return the salute they are given as they pass their saluting Marine security? Nope, because they don't. They have NO RESPECT for the military and you and they show it every time you attack Vance. Care to talk about the issues? Inflation, Illegal Immigration, interest rates, housing, open borders, defund the police, corrupt DOJ, two wars, money laundering in Ukraine, China, Iran, N. Korea, fentanyl, homelessness, human trafficking, no press conferences? Hmmm?
here is my attack on vance from, well a board that shall remain nameless.

the journalists have a job as well, and it may get dangerous on occasion.

like every other organization dependent upon volunteers, public relations are essential.

and 4 years or 40, it is never "cowardice " to complete an enlistment contract honorably and return to civilian life.

vance did serve, endured the same boot camp that i and millions of others have, and did things "the marine corps way" for 4 years. i'm hoping that removed from trump's corrupting influence he can return to the instincts of service and camaraderie that motivated his enlistment.

and that is the last even break i'm giving the sucker until november.

John McCain had dozens of men who was in a prison camp with him that said he sold them and the country out for better treatment... that he used his daddy's position to bring favor from the guards... not Trump's words...
false

Look at his injuries. He could've came home early. He chose to stay and be tortured.

John McCain had dozens of men who was in a prison camp with him that said he sold them and the country out for better treatment... that he used his daddy's position to bring favor from the guards... not Trump's words...
just to agree. if any non eligible voter, illegal, legal too young whatever is apprehended they MUST be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

This type of thing seems to be gaining momentum -- "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

I could be wrong, but it appears to build on itself, like the momentum VP Kamala Harris built on after Joe withdrew his name from the nomination process. I know some people automatically jump to the "RINO" label, but I've long argued here that RINOs do not actually exist. If having disagreements over individual issues makes a lifetime registered Republican not a real Republication -- then I suggest that is demanding a litmus test to belong. And no credible Republican (until MAGA officially took over the party (Trump daughter-in-law installed at top)) ever claimed a litmus test had to be given to become or stay a Republican

Last month, local Pennsylvania Republican Matthew McCaffrey penned an op-ed published by The Inquirer, titled, "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

"The way I look at is: I didn't commit 34 felonies; I haven't been found liable for sexual misconduct; I haven't drug our country through one of the worst days in our history on Jan. 6," the Republican added.

Then we have:

'Lifelong Republican' ex-GA lieutenant gov. endorses Kamala Harris

Former Georgia Lieutenant Governor explained in an op-ed published by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution earlier this year why he was supporting President Joe Biden in his bid for reelection.

Skewering his fellow Republicans for "[falling] in line behind Donald Trump," the ex-GOP leader wrote: "The healing of the Republican Party cannot begin with Trump as president," which is why, "This November, I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass."

"I’m committed to beating Donald Trump," Duncan wrote in a post via X. "The only vehicle left for me to do that with is the Democratic Party. If that requires me to vote for, speak for, or endorse @KamalaHarris then count me in!"

"Duncan was the Georgia Lt. Gov. from 2019-2023. He backed Trump in 2020, but was horrified by Trump's attempted coup. He endorsed Biden in May, and wrote: 'I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass.'"

So he's going to vote communist.

He got soft treatment for himself... That's the way I heard it...

THE MOMENT OF CAPTURE

McCain’s bomber was hit by a surface-to-air missile on Oct. 26, 1967, destroying the aircraft’s right wing. According to McCain, the plane entered an “inverted, almost straight-down spin,” and he ejected.

But the sheer force of the ejection broke his right leg and both arms, knocking him unconscious, the report said. McCain came to as he landed in a lake, but burdened by heavy equipment, he sank straight to the bottom. Able to kick to the surface momentarily for air, he somehow managed to activate his life preserver with his teeth.

Once he reached the surface, he was pulled ashore by some North Vietnamese, the account said.

IN CAPTIVITY

As his captors tore at his clothes in the wake of the crash, McCain recalls realizing the extent of his injuries. When he noticed the injuries to his right leg –- which he says had fractured at the knee –- one of his captors slammed a rifle butt into his right shoulder, shattering it, the account said. He was then bayoneted in the abdomen and foot.

Over the next few days, he “lapsed from conscious to unconsciousness” while the North Vietnamese interrogated him, he said. “I refused to give them anything except my name, rank, serial number and date of birth,” McCain said in the U.S. News report. “I was in such a bad shape that when they hit me it would knock me unconscious,” he said.

I'm not going to speak harshly about McCain... he is dead and I want to say God bless him... That's it...
You phony shit. You've already done so.

But the sheer force of the ejection broke his right leg and both arms, knocking him unconscious, the report said. McCain came to as he landed in a lake, but burdened by heavy equipment, he sank straight to the bottom. Able to kick to the surface momentarily for air, he somehow managed to activate his life preserver with his teeth.

Once he reached the surface, he was pulled ashore by some North Vietnamese, the account said.

IN CAPTIVITY

As his captors tore at his clothes in the wake of the crash, McCain recalls realizing the extent of his injuries. When he noticed the injuries to his right leg –- which he says had fractured at the knee –- one of his captors slammed a rifle butt into his right shoulder, shattering it, the account said. He was then bayoneted in the abdomen and foot.

Over the next few days, he “lapsed from conscious to unconsciousness” while the North Vietnamese interrogated him, he said. “I refused to give them anything except my name, rank, serial number and date of birth,” McCain said in the U.S. News report. “I was in such a bad shape that when they hit me it would knock me unconscious,” he said.

Trying not to feed the trolls here.

so back to facts:

The things people who keep ignoring things say, need to be corrected

Minnesota National Guard officials weigh in on Walz service​

Claims the VP candidate abandoned unit don’t match reality, officials say​

It’s unlikey that Gov. Tim Walz, the Democratic nominee to the vice presidency, knew that his unit would receive mobilization orders not long after he retired in 2005, sources with the Minnesota National Guard told the Herald.

However, according to information shared by multiple official sources within the MNG, Walz earned that rank and would need either the gift of prophecy or a time machine to use the deployment as an excuse to leave the service...

According to Lt. Col. Kristen Augé, the MNG’s State Public Affairs Officer, Walz “served from April 8, 1981, to May 16, 2005″ during which time he “held multiple positions within field artillery such as firing battery chief, operations sergeant, first sergeant, and culminated his career serving as the command sergeant major for the battalion.”

I don't feed them. I bitch slap them, and move on.

Then they go whining to mommy with the report button.

Like the little panty wastes that they are.

This type of thing seems to be gaining momentum -- "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

I could be wrong, but it appears to build on itself, like the momentum VP Kamala Harris built on after Joe withdrew his name from the nomination process. I know some people automatically jump to the "RINO" label, but I've long argued here that RINOs do not actually exist. If having disagreements over individual issues makes a lifetime registered Republican not a real Republication -- then I suggest that is demanding a litmus test to belong. And no credible Republican (until MAGA officially took over the party (Trump daughter-in-law installed at top)) ever claimed a litmus test had to be given to become or stay a Republican

Last month, local Pennsylvania Republican Matthew McCaffrey penned an op-ed published by The Inquirer, titled, "I voted for Trump in 2016. His disrespect for veterans will make me vote Democrat."

"The way I look at is: I didn't commit 34 felonies; I haven't been found liable for sexual misconduct; I haven't drug our country through one of the worst days in our history on Jan. 6," the Republican added.

Then we have:

'Lifelong Republican' ex-GA lieutenant gov. endorses Kamala Harris

Former Georgia Lieutenant Governor explained in an op-ed published by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution earlier this year why he was supporting President Joe Biden in his bid for reelection.

Skewering his fellow Republicans for "[falling] in line behind Donald Trump," the ex-GOP leader wrote: "The healing of the Republican Party cannot begin with Trump as president," which is why, "This November, I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass."

"I’m committed to beating Donald Trump," Duncan wrote in a post via X. "The only vehicle left for me to do that with is the Democratic Party. If that requires me to vote for, speak for, or endorse @KamalaHarris then count me in!"

"Duncan was the Georgia Lt. Gov. from 2019-2023. He backed Trump in 2020, but was horrified by Trump's attempted coup. He endorsed Biden in May, and wrote: 'I am voting for a decent person I disagree with on policy over a criminal defendant without a moral compass.'"

Uh oh!

I don't feed them. I bitch slap them, and move on.

Then they go whining to mommy with the report button.

Like the little panty wastes that they are.
You couldn't bitch slap your way out of a wet paper bag... LMFAO

Forum List

Back