No such thing as settled science or concensus

"Ocean currents act as conveyer belts of warm and cold water, sending heat toward the polar regions and helping tropical areas cool off. The world's ocean is crucial to heating the planet. While land areas and the atmosphere absorb some sunlight, the majority of the sun's radiation is absorbed by the ocean."
What is the role of the ocean in deciding global climate?

"The oceans also regulate the global climate; they mediate temperature and drive the weather, determining rainfall, droughts, and floods. They are also the world's largest store of carbon, where an estimated 83% of the global carbon cycle is circulated through marine waters."

You fail to disappoint on this. Always with the simplistic statements of a Junior High school Science Class Substitute Teacher
And when the heat circulation to the Arctic from the Atlantic gets disrupted the northern hemisphere glaciates cooling the oceans and atmosphere of the planet.

And when the heat circulation to the Arctic from the Atlantic gets restored the northern hemisphere deglaciates warming the oceans and atmosphere of the planet which is what is happening today.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

What does NASA do that they preach nobody should be doing?
If you can't follow three simple posts, I can't help you. But after yesterday's conversation with you, it was pretty clear to me that you aren't that intelligent so it was no real surprise to me that you couldn't follow this.

It's borderline religious fanaticism for your type.
Huh? LOL

you have confused me with others who disagree with your weird science claims. What has made much science in the USA and the world is rightwing thing pushed by multinational corporations etc. I love seeing Big Oil planning for global warming as they fed the fight to deny it.

You people are always being duped just as you were with FOX/Dominion shit :auiqs.jpg:

They feed you people and laugh at you behind your backs. No wonder you all fell for Trump's bullshit

Huh? LOL

you have confused me with others who disagree with your weird science claims. What has made much science in the USA and the world is rightwing thing pushed by multinational corporations etc. I love seeing Big Oil planning for global warming as they fed the fight to deny it.

You people are always being duped just as you were with FOX/Dominion shit :auiqs.jpg:

They feed you people and laugh at you behind your backs. No wonder you all fell for Trump's bullshit
See post #27

And when the heat circulation to the Arctic from the Atlantic gets disrupted the northern hemisphere glaciates cooling the oceans and atmosphere of the planet.

And when the heat circulation to the Arctic from the Atlantic gets restored the northern hemisphere deglaciates warming the oceans and atmosphere of the planet which is what is happening today.
and?

And it's been happening for 3 million years.

1723766169831.png

Somebody please try and refute NASA facts.

"From the unique vantage point in space, NASA collects critical long-term observations of our changing planet."

"It’s important to remember that scientists always focus on the evidence, not on opinions."

Scientific Consensus

"There is unequivocal evidence that Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate. Human activity is the principal cause."

Evidence

You mean that isn't the goal of idiots like you?
I follow science as much as I can. I don't pretend to be educated in areas of expertise that those were call "experts" are. Otherwise I'd suffer the fate Steve Jobs did when he woke up too late and realized he should've listened to the experts.

I have no political agenda. Through the years I've rarely stepped in this forum on this stuff. But I have observed people like you pushing an ideological and political agenda on this.

Forum List

Back