No such thing as settled science or concensus

Somebody please try and refute NASA facts.

"From the unique vantage point in space, NASA collects critical long-term observations of our changing planet."

"It’s important to remember that scientists always focus on the evidence, not on opinions."

Scientific Consensus

"There is unequivocal evidence that Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate. Human activity is the principal cause."

Evidence

VuwfPi_7mR7FiCC0C5EhYLxqI1Qn-NGdMwts_MbgjQ_Av6p-XpxyEwN-NGLa75YyC8HVmTHrZMbnKT9MVQg
'

Why does NASA blur out images from the Moon and Mars?

I follow science as much as I can. I don't pretend to be educated in areas of expertise that those were call "experts" are. Otherwise I'd suffer the fate Steve Jobs did when he woke up too late and realized he should've listened to the experts.

I have no political agenda. Through the years I've rarely stepped in this forum on this stuff. But I have observed people like you pushing an ideological and political agenda on this.
What's my ideological and political agenda?

"From the unique vantage point in space, NASA collects critical long-term observations of our changing planet."

"It’s important to remember that scientists always focus on the evidence, not on opinions."

Scientific Consensus

"There is unequivocal evidence that Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate. Human activity is the principal cause."

Evidence
I've been discussing evidence. Why does NASA ignore the role the ocean plays in the planet's climate? It's only the largest feature of the planet, contains the vast majority of the planet's heat and is the world's largest collector of solar energy.

Scientific Consensus

Evidence

"There is unequivocal evidence that Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate

Unprecedented? Never seen before in the history of the Earth?

Forum List

Back