What to do with Uncle Joe?

I didn't call you an immigrant which just supports my impression that English isn't your first language.

Well there you have it folks. No way you can't be an American.

Good for them.
My parents spoke English. Why do you think that English isn't my first language? I spoke English since day one ish. (Jey and Jimmy Uso reference) I spoke English my entire life. What, did you think my first language was Spanish? I don't even speak that language.

My parents spoke English.

Cool.

Why do you think that English isn't my first language?

For one, because you don't know what the term "get the impression" means. For another many of your sentences are short and choppy and not proper...for example "What you think I am an antisemite??"

Few make more spelling and punctuation errors then me but that goes beyond that. It is a breakdown of proper sentence structure. Like when I was in Europe and locals talked. They got the point across but the use of adverbs, adjectives etc is just off a bit.

A good chance I am wrong but again, the way you post gives me the impression English is not your first language.

I spoke English since day one ish. (Jey and Jimmy Uso reference) I spoke English my entire life. What, did you think my first language was Spanish? I don't even speak that language.
I could not guess what your first language is if not English.

Forum List

Back