What to do with Uncle Joe?

Then explain why Biden sniffs girls hair.
Maybe he was holding his breath but I don't know.

Is that how you justify not following the legal constitutional process?

You ask irrelevant questions nobody could possibly know them take that as proof?

Innocent until proven guilty right out the window just for some evil and phoney political points.

All his life, Joe Biden was a good democrat that did his party's bidding. He should have been enjoying his retirement years, but when his party called in 2020 he answered, and for that they owe him a debt of gratitude and one hell of a round of applause. There's only one place he's going to get that, and that place is at the democrat convention. The world already knows his situation and there's nothing to hide anymore, so they oughta give him the standing ovation that he deserves from them.

Understand, I don't believe he did a good job as president and I didn't vote for him last time and I wasn't going to vote for him this time. I never liked his politics, policies, or his methods, but he was loyal and did his best and you can't ask for more than that. IMHO, he deserves one last hurrah.
And he will get it.

Thank you Joe.

You lead us out of Covid

If I had a daughter, I wouldn't shower with her. Ashley blamed her drug and sex addiction on those showers. You people are sick.
No she didn't. You are lying. She blamed it on the visits she used to take.

So is that what you do. Sit around and fantasize the different scenarios you can imagine about parents showering with their your children then lie about it?

Dude. Really.

Should Dims wheel him out on stage during the convention and cross their fingers and hope for the best or keep him in the basement?

Body double?

What should be done?
Glue factory, just like Boxer in Animal Farm.

Report it to the police. What would you do?
And the police wouldn't do shit.

What has Ashley said it about now that she is grown up? Has she complained or made any statements or is all this stuff your weird imagination?

I am willing to compromise though. I won't vote for Biden.

Trump is an adjudicated sexual assaulter fraudster and convicted felon. Will you be voting for him?

And the police wouldn't do shit.

What has Ashley said it about now that she is grown up? Has she complained or made any statements or is all this stuff your weird imagination?
Not our imagination. She wrote it
I am willing to compromise though. I won't vote for Biden.

Trump is an adjudicated sexual assaulter fraudster and convicted felon. Will you be voting for him?
Absolutely. And when those cases get reversed, you'll support President Trump, right?

Forum List

Back