Trump is holding a press conference in Bedminster right now.

You didn't watch. You only say what democrats tell you to say. Trump is talking unscripted questions and answering them.

The DNC orders "Say, weird. Say Joy. Say ramble " and all the little Democrat minions repeat what they were told until they are given a new word.
You are an idiot. Its still on!

Fox admitted just now these were Fox reporters. One Fox reporter asked three of the questions.

I mean an actual press conference with a rather Lindy statement, followed by taking questions from any reporter present.

Contrast that to Hiding Harris. When she finally does realize that hiding looks even worse than she looks when she speaks or tries to answer questions, she will do an interview with a carefully selected host reading carefully selected questions. They will have some kind of final say in editing the interview before it airs.

And the media will as the greatest speaker since Martin Luther King Jr.

Some 90 minutes, too.

Trump is learning... he is crushing this presser... sticking to the important issues... even the media sounds impressed...

Yeah, well, he still tends to ramble on too long on some questions for my liking, like he just likes to hear himself talk about himself. He tries too hard at being forthright. I wish he would just be more succinct on answers, and just get right to the point and be done so they can move to the next question, more statesmanlike, more disciplined, but he still tends to wander off on some answers like as he gives them, he thinks of something else to add, then something else, and so on rather absentmindedly, until sometimes he ends up talking about something totally different.

Trump is babbling on like the idiot he is. Old grievances and the same old whine. His advisors know they have a moron as a client.

Nah, he does tend to ramble on too much sometimes and drops into a monotone that puts me to sleep; I sometimes imagine the press thinking to themselves: "What was the question again?" but he was looking and sounding like his old self, not hoarse like when he did Musk, and I got a good look at his ear. ITMT, while the media gets saturated with Trump pressers reminding people of what a president is supposed to look like, it just makes Harris' total absence all the more obvious, and THAT is what is REALLY bothering you--- Trump uses actual sentences instead of meaningless metaphors. :auiqs.jpg:

After this train wreck of a press conference, watch Kamala’s poll number go up another two points.
Trump is right back on message.!!
And so if his ratings go up in the polls we'll know that he has a good chance.
If they don't after this, he's toast.

.Isn't it amusing how he actually accepts questions from reporters?

Kammy accepts questions!

Just that she has to check with her scheduler to see when later this month she has time, and only does so every other blue supermoon, then doesn't give any answers other than babble some vague, metaphorical comment about bounding, time, and what has been.

Speaking of hasbeens----

GHrbscjbcAAA-k7.png

mean an actual press conference with a rather Lindy statement, followed by taking questions from any reporter present.

Contrast that to Hiding Harris. When she finally does realize that hiding looks even worse than she looks when she speaks or tries to answer questions, she will do an interview with a carefully selected host reading carefully selected questions. They will have some kind of final say in editing the interview before it airs.

And the media will as the greatest speaker since Martin Luther King Jr.

A golf course? Yeah. Nothing says non elitist, and relates to the average voter worried about inflation, and the price of eggs, like a loud mouth in a silk suit, at a country club on a golf course.

Speaks right to the normal everyday worker.

Imagine that all you libtarded Democraps.

A Party’s nominee is allowed to hold press conferences and accept questions from the fake news.

I realize this comes as a shock to you vermin.

And here comes another presser in Wilkes-Barre PA this coming Saturday.

Just so the leftists can prove how President Trump is hiding!

One of the first question was "You have given God credit for saving you. What do you think God saved you for?"

Either that was a leftie thinking he was clever with sarcasm, or it was a pro-Trumper doing a parody of the kind of softball questions leftie "journalists" will give Kamala when she finally speaks to them.

Either way, high-larry-ous!

Forum List

Back