What to do with Uncle Joe?

And the police wouldn't do shit.

What has Ashley said it about now that she is grown up? Has she complained or made any statements or is all this stuff your weird imagination?

I am willing to compromise though. I won't vote for Biden.

Trump is an adjudicated sexual assaulter fraudster and convicted felon. Will you be voting for him?
I voted Trump 2020. Trump 2024 for the win!

Let's start with the felony.

Can you give an example in your own words?
Sixth Amendment. They didn't inform the defendant of the predicate crimes he allegedly committed until after the defense had rested.

Lack of unanimous jury on the predicate crimes

Tons of prejudicial testimony that never should have been allowed in

Sixth Amendment. They didn't inform the defendant of the predicate crimes he allegedly committed until after the defense had rested.

You were lied too. Trumps legal team was made fully aware of the predicate crimes months before the trial started.

How do you feel about being lied to? Do you care? I am just curious.

Lack of unanimous jury on the predicate crimes

The jury has to agree on the charged crime; which they did.

Trump was not charged with the predicate crimes so the jury did not have to agree on those.

Tons of prejudicial testimony that never should have been allowed in
Nonsense. That is just whining.

You were lied too. Trumps legal team was made fully aware of the predicate crimes months before the trial started.

Trump was not charged with the predicate crimes so the jury did not have to agree on those.

Of course we have a lefty who doesn't know the facts. Thank God I'm a Republican.

No she didn't. You are lying. She blamed it on the visits she used to take.

So is that what you do. Sit around and fantasize the different scenarios you can imagine about parents showering with their your children then lie about it?

Dude. Really.
Lol, you loons are the liars, at first y'all said diary wasn't real. Well it was proven real, and now what was put in it isn't.

Nope.
Backatacha
Nope
Wow
So you have nothing to worry about.

Nope? Lol.

You poor dupe.

It's all right here and was covered with both legal teams.

Backatacha

See above how you were duped.

Ok. Show me where the jury has to agree on predicate crimes.

Wow

So you have nothing to worry about.
I know I have nothing to worry about.

Actually you don't either. After the decision stands you will just whine about deep states, corrupt judges and then move your goalposts by claiming SCOTUS will overturn it.

Trump supporters are predictable.

So?

I don't but regardless I'm not voting for Joe.

Careful, your letting your fascism show.
Fascism? I condemn Hitler. What you think I am an antisemite? I am not far right, but moderate right. Pedophiles and their supporters shall be thrown in prison and the keys to their cells thrown in the Challenger Deep. Apparently you support the Pedophile in chief, Joe Biden.

Fascism? I condemn Hitler.

But you want to lock me up and throw away the key because...I'm not sure, cause I disagree with you?

What you think I am an antisemite? I am not far right, but moderate right.

I didn't think that, I wondered that. This i asked the question.

Pedophiles and their supporters shall be thrown in prison and the keys to their cells thrown in the Challenger Deep. Apparently you support the Pedophile in chief, Joe Biden.
Joe hasn't been convicted or even charged with pedophilia so yes, throwing me and him in jail without due process would be fascism.

I get the impression you aren't American though. You may be but your English is off a bit so it's suspicious.

But you want to lock me up and throw away the key because...I'm not sure, cause I disagree with you?

I didn't think that, I wondered that. This i asked the question.

Joe hasn't been convicted or even charged with pedophilia so yes, throwing me and him in jail without due process would be fascism.

I get the impression you aren't American though. You may be but your English is off a bit so it's suspicious.
Excuse me. I am a natural born American. Born in the deep south. Yet you call me an immigrant. I listened to Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen. My grandfathers and grandmothers were American. So were my parents.

Excuse me. I am a natural born American. Born in the deep south. Yet you call me an immigrant.

I didn't call you an immigrant which just supports my impression that English isn't your first language.

I listened to Born in the USA by Bruce Springsteen.

Well there you have it folks. No way you can't be an American.

My grandfathers and grandmothers were American. So were my parents.
Good for them.

Forum List

Back