A 29-Year-Old Just Gave The Best Explanation As To Why Millennials Aren’t Having Kids

It is a combination of things

It is being indoctrinated by the Left that there is no God, which then makes them lean in toward attaining as much pleasure in life as they can as their meaning in life, so they view sex as primarily a means of pleasure and not reproduction. In fact, the Left uses the term "Reproductive Rights" when referring to abortion only. Trouble is, it has nothing to do with reproduction, rather, it is simply terminating your reproduction.

Both evolution and the Bible dictate the drive to reproduce as normal, but the Left does not want that thanks to Climate change. No, the Climate Cult wants as many people as possible to use birth control, have abortions, or have a sex change so they never reproduce. And if you don't see it their way, you soon will see it their way when they go to try and survive in Bidenomics.

Their emptiness and loneliness is then only exacerbated by not being able to have children, leading to such things as the drug epidemic under Biden ,which then translates into 300 Americans dying from overdoses every day and even less people.

Sad.
I have a different theory. Maybe off base, maybe not. Marriages seem to be failing at a horrendous rate. For kids to turn out right, it takes two. What young woman, can trust a partner to be in for the long haul, not leaving them with the bundle of joy?

I have a different theory. Maybe off base, maybe not. Marriages seem to be failing at a horrendous rate. For kids to turn out right, it takes two. What young woman, can trust a partner to be in for the long haul, not leaving them with the bundle of joy?
I think that a part of my original theory.

As God gets pushed off to the side, marriage becomes less popular. After all, marriage is really a religious institution anyway that the state later took over by giving people perks from the state for it.

And once marriage dies, the want to have children also does. After all, who wants to raise kids a single parent?

So do you want young people working and having kids? Can't have both.
i remember back in the day, when Democrats werent fucking over everyone, that a nuclear family could have one person working while the other would nurture the children. Alas, Democrats really screwed the pooch by moving so far to the left.

i remember back in the day, when Democrats werent fucking over everyone, that a nuclear family could have one person working while the other would nurture the children. Alas, Democrats really screwed the pooch by moving so far to the left.

The demise of unions has contributed greatly.

Recently the Left really came out hard against the Patriarchal family.

I know BLM once had on their web site how awful a family with a father in it was. Trouble is, a single parent home is what fuels poverty in the Black community, and the lack of a father in the house causes children to find their father figure out in the streets which fuels crime in that segment of the population as well.

Forum List

Back