What to do with Uncle Joe?

Oh, he wasn't convicted of rape , was he? But Biden is a pedophile.

Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is ‘substantially true’ in court dismissal​

Ex-president claimed that writer defamed him when saying he raped her, but judge said term is commonly ‘used and understood’ in context

This election: The Prosecutor vs the Convicted Felon, Sexual Predator/Rapist

My parents spoke English. Why do you think that English isn't my first language? I spoke English since day one ish. (Jey and Jimmy Uso reference) I spoke English my entire life. What, did you think my first language was Spanish? I don't even speak that language.
"since day one ish"

Let us hope you don't speak Engleesh the way write it out.

And tread lightly arund here. many here are nativist

Oh, he wasn't convicted of rape , was he? But Biden is a pedophile.

Trump was found guilty of sexual assault by a jury of his peers, but no one outside of right wing media has ever claimed that Joe Biden is a pedophile.

That's a lie, manufactured by right wing media, using faked evidence, to provide cover for Donald Trump's self-admitted sexually predatory behaviour with women. Trump tried to cover up his assaults and rapes, by accusing Joe Biden of sexually abusing children.

That's the kind of sleazy candidate the Republican Party thinks is acceptably "moral" to represent your nation to the world. A convicted felon and rapist.

Judge says E Jean Carroll allegation Trump raped her is ‘substantially true’ in court dismissal​

Ex-president claimed that writer defamed him when saying he raped her, but judge said term is commonly ‘used and understood’ in context

This election: The Prosecutor vs the Convicted Felon, Sexual Predator/Rapist
Was he convicted?

Trump was found guilty of sexual assault by a jury of his peers, but no one outside of right wing media has ever claimed that Joe Biden is a pedophile.

That's a lie, manufactured by right wing media, using faked evidence, to provide cover for Donald Trump's self-admitted sexually predatory behaviour with women. Trump tried to cover up his assaults and rapes, by accusing Joe Biden of sexually abusing children.

That's the kind of sleazy candidate the Republican Party thinks is acceptably "moral" to represent your nation to the world. A convicted felon and rapist.
Was he convicted?

Was he convicted?
It was a civil court judgement. Judged by a jury of his peers (NYC residents). Why? The clock ran out on the criminal case. Civil? Preponderance of evidence.

Preponderance: a superiority in weight, power, importance, or strength. 2. a. : a superiority or excess in number or quantity.
Preponderance refers to the evidentiary standard necessary for a victory in a civil case. Proving a proposition by the preponderance of the evidence requires demonstrating that the proposition is more likely true than not true.

Was he convicted?

This article is more than 1 year old

You talking about that woman that told the jury what she was wearing when Trump raped her. Wasn't even made yet, you mean that woman?
I'll bite.

Go ahead link whatever right wing outlet fed you that nonsense.

This should be good. :auiqs.jpg:

It was a civil court judgement. Judged by a jury of his peers (NYC residents). Why? The clock ran out on the criminal case. Civil? Preponderance of evidence.

Preponderance: a superiority in weight, power, importance, or strength. 2. a. : a superiority or excess in number or quantity.
Preponderance refers to the evidentiary standard necessary for a victory in a civil case. Proving a proposition by the preponderance of the evidence requires demonstrating that the proposition is more likely true than not true.

No, he wasn't convicted of rape. There I answered it.

This article is more than 1 year old
He wasn't convicted of rape, no matter what the judge thinks.

No, he wasn't convicted of rape. There I answered it.
Didn't say the convicted felon Trump was "convicted" of rape. This election: The Prosecutor vs the Convicted Felon, Sexual Predator/Rapist

Yes, just like Kavanaughs accuser didn't remember when or where. You loons sure can pick them.
And yet another dodge, deflection and whataboutism.

Post a lie, dodge.
Post a lie, dodge.
Post a lie, dodge.

It's a boring routine.

Forum List

Back