Seniors Could Save $1.5 Billion On Prescriptions Thanks To President Biden And Vice President Harris

Why did that even cross your mind? Must be a Freudian thing with you. Or, are you a trans?
You are the one who keeps brining it up. I'm a live and let live kind of guy.

I find that someone who can't stop talking about LGBTQ and how icky they are is like a vegetarian who can't stop complaining about steak.

It's only a matter of time before they are caught smoking crack with a male prostitute.

You are the one who keeps brining it up. I'm a live and let live kind of guy.

I find that someone who can't stop talking about LGBTQ and how icky they are is like a vegetarian who can't stop complaining about steak.

It's only a matter of time before they are caught smoking crack with a male prostitute.
Eat, drink and be merry dude while Rome is burning. Can’t see the Forrest for the trees. The big picture is missing in your don’t care attitude while children are being mutilated.

Thanks to a provision of the Biden-Harris administration’s Inflation Reduction Act, Medicare is now allowed to negotiate with pharmaceutical companies to lower drug costs. On Thursday, the administration announced the results of the first round of those negotiations, and they’re little short of spectacular.

President Joe Biden and Vice President Harris haven’t received nearly the credit they deserve for their relentless focus on cutting drug prices. But this major announcement is likely to remind people about this critical work—just in time to further boost Harris’ surging campaign.

Both spoke together at a rally in Maryland before a capacity crowd, discussing the details. Wonder what golf course boy plans to talk about?
Seniors will save on some drugs and pay more on others. The left leave out that inconvenient fact.

Thanks to a provision of the Biden-Harris administration’s Inflation Reduction Act, Medicare is now allowed to negotiate with pharmaceutical companies to lower drug costs. On Thursday, the administration announced the results of the first round of those negotiations, and they’re little short of spectacular.

President Joe Biden and Vice President Harris haven’t received nearly the credit they deserve for their relentless focus on cutting drug prices. But this major announcement is likely to remind people about this critical work—just in time to further boost Harris’ surging campaign.

Both spoke together at a rally in Maryland before a capacity crowd, discussing the details. Wonder what golf course boy plans to talk about?
Thanks MSNBC.

Trump brought down insulin costs and Joe took credit for it... Trump got right to try passed... Trump got the VA fixed and allowed veterans to go to private doctors and have it covered by the VA... Trump got passed a bill that allowed bad VA employees to be fired.... and Trump is going to save Medicare... Biden is destroying it....
August 7th 2014 Veterans choice act

Was extended during Trump

One wonders why you fixate on transgender women so much?

Do you have Ru Paul's Drag Race on your DVR?
There are quite a few of maga's on this site that are fixated with trans and gays. You know what they say, if someone keeps accusing someone else of doing such and such that it's their own little confession.

I have my own plan that gives me great rates on my meds. I don't need the ho's help and I am a senior.
If you're on a Part D plan you will be receiving the ho's help. But really not until you reach $2000 out of pocket and then zero co pays. But if you are on a Part D then you premiums and deductible with be going up for 2025 but if you are on any of the first 10 drugs negotiated then you may reap of overall lower cost.

If you are on a group drug plan from work then you very well could be fucked, depending on the change of wording of creditable drug coverage.

Seniors will save on some drugs and pay more on others. The left leave out that inconvenient fact.
Be sure if you are taking any of the first top 10 drugs being negotiated you will no doubt save a ton of money next year. But no doubt your premium and deductible will go some.

August 7th 2014 Veterans choice act

Was extended during Trump
Trump made private doctors a right for all veterans not just out of the area veterans... For the first time ever I could choose a private doctor even though a VA hospital was a few miles away... Biden changed it back.... And for the life of me I can't understand why Joe did that....

Trump made private doctors a right for all veterans not just out of the area veterans... For the first time ever I could choose a private doctor even though a VA hospital was a few miles away... Biden changed it back.... And for the life of me I can't understand why Joe did that....
Like I said he expanded and extended. But does not always work well because it's a network of docs, not just any doc will see you and for profit hospitals don't like it.

So, how did that inflation act help inflation? We were up to 9.8% at one point. The fact is, inflation is still very high when it comes to real life products and services. Don't let Harris or Biden fool you about inflation under 3%. That is a bold face lie.

It's 9 plus the 3

Like I said he expanded and extended. But does not always work well because it's a network of docs, not just any doc will see you and for profit hospitals don't like it.
I don't know debbie it was working for me... I hated the VA hospital... every time I went I had a new doctor... that is not what I call good healthcare....

Eat, drink and be merry dude while Rome is burning. Can’t see the Forrest for the trees. The big picture is missing in your don’t care attitude while children are being mutilated.

Actually, Rome only fell after it adopted Christianity and they all forgot how to fight.

No, I don't think a few teens getting gender-affirming care is the end of the world.

Added bonus, it pisses off the hell out the Funditards

Actually, Rome only fell after it adopted Christianity and they all forgot how to fight.

No, I don't think a few teens getting gender-affirming care is the end of the world.

Added bonus, it pisses off the hell out the Funditards
Not one teen should be harmed by you demented pedophiles. Nor should the elementary school kids be given puberty blockers or anything to mess with their natural biology. Again, pedophiles. I don't think Nero was a Christian. But, I will say that they did become even more immoral and more accepting of LGBTQ's that led to their weakness to defend their empire.

Forum List

Back