Trump says Medal of Freedom is better than the Medal of Honor

'Disqualifies Himself', Veterans Blast Trump For 'Disrespectful' Remarks About War Heroes.

Donald Trump sparked an outcry from military veterans and many others by proclaiming that the civilian Presidential Medal of Freedom as "better" than the Medal of Honor for military valor.

The Republican presidential nominee praised Miriam Adelson, the widow of the late GOP megadonor Sheldon Adelson, during a speech Thursday evening at his New Jersey golf resort, where he recalled awarding her the civilian honor after the couple had poured millions of dollars into his first campaign.

I watched Sheldon sitting so proud in the White House when we gave Miriam the Presidential Medal of Freedom," Trump said. "That’s the highest award you can get as a civilian, it’s the equivalent of the Congressional Medal of Honor."

"But civilian version, it’s actually much better because everyone [who] gets the Congressional Medal of Honor, they're soldiers," Trump continued. "They’re either in very bad shape because they’ve been hit so many times by bullets or they’re dead. She gets it, and she’s a healthy, beautiful woman, and they’re rated equal, but she got the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and she got it for — and that’s through committees and everything else.”

He basically said the Medal of Freedom was "better" because it went to the "beautiful woman" rather than soldiers who "been hit so many times by bullets, or they’re dead,”

That is a despicable statement.
You were what a marine? Army? WAVE?

The video needs to be run over and over. It tells you exactly where trump's priorities are. He sees his rich donors more important than soldiers who gave all in combat. That is trump's mindset.
Run it as much as you want jimboliar. You keep getting him elected over and over again.

You are denying the very words that game out of your gods mouth.

Have you no shame at all?

Have you no pride at all?
LOL Let's put it simply, is it BETTER to accompany your dad to the WH to see him get the Medal or Freedom or to go to the WH to get his the Medal of Honor becasue he was blown up in a war? Which is BETTER?

LOL Let's put it simply, is it BETTER to accompany your dad to the WH to see him get the Medal or Freedom or to go to the WH to get his the Medal of Honor becasue he was blown up in a war? Which is BETTER?
But, but, but Trump hurt my feelings about saying something about people I don't even care about....waaaaahhhhh!

Last edited:
LOL Let's put it simply, is it BETTER to accompany your dad to the WH to see him get the Medal or Freedom or to go to the WH to get his the tje Medal of Honor becasue he was blown up in a war? Which is BETTER?
Trump has a way of screwing up what he's trying to say and DEMS are taking advantage of that to say he said something he definitely didn't mean.

Trump has a way of screwing up what he's trying to say and DEMS are taking advantage of that to say he said something he definitely didn't mean.
Doesn't matter. Dimtards are too stupid to think for themselves, so when the ho says she will vote for something that she was the deciding vote against.....they believe her.

He said it knowingly and willingly used that language. He was NOT "wandering. You defend the words of man who attacked Men AND Women who have received our nation's highest award for bravery and gallantry in combat. He used the words 'Messed Up" to describe and you defend that disgusting Orange Shit Pile.

You continue to defend an individual boasts of "A Close Relationship" with the Supreme Leader of Democratic People's Republic of (Communist) North Korea. A man who praised the President of the People's Republic of (Communist ) China Xi Jinping and stood next the Communist Dictator of Russia Vladimir Putin. He hero worships Communist Leaders, you choose to ignore that.

Last edited:
Now you call it rambling. You still cannot bring yourself to accept the truth about what he said, you really are a heartless, gutless MAGA MAGGOT LEMMING!!!
So you really believe he meant to say that a CMOH is less than the citizens medal? You REALLY believe that is what he meant?

So you really believe he meant to say that a CMOH is less than the citizens medal? You REALLY believe that is what he meant?
They know better.
True, though. Compared to the brilliant things coming from the ho and Timpon this makes Trump look really bad........hahahahahahaha.

When Joe Biden said “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

I understood it to be a slip of the tongue. But then again, I am honest.

The problem here is that DEMS hate Trump so much they believe anything is justified to oppose him:

Impeaching him twice on kangaroo court charges, once when he wasn't even President anymore

Convicting for felonies on bogus bullshit charges

Lying about Russia

Lying and misquoting him every day

Accusing him of being a "danger to democracy" -- thus stirring up people to hate him so much someone tried to kill him

It's an endless stream of HATE HATE HATE and I think the devil will take them down to hell because of all their hate.

Forum List

Back