Why can't the US follow Montana's example

Want me to work hard? Increase wages. Keep the wages the same? I slow it down. Capitalism defined.
Slow down they hire someone else to do the job more worthy.
Want higher wages learn skills, be a good worker, make them afraid someone else will hire you. And if that doesn't work step up to a better job using your job experience to do so.

FYI almost every College and University puts their curriculum online for free for you to teach yourself. And sites like Linked In allow you to take assessment tests proving your knowledge and then most employers hire you via those sites and don't care if you even graduated from High School.

Slow down they hire someone else to do the job more worthy.
Want higher wages learn skills, be a good worker, make them afraid someone else will hire you. And if that doesn't work step up to a better job using your job experience to do so.

FYI almost every College and University puts their curriculum online for free for you to teach yourself. And sites like Linked In allow you to take assessment tests proving your knowledge and then most employers hire you via those sites and don't care if you even graduated from High School.
I walked off of 3 different jobs in my 30s. No notice. Thosec3 days compete with the greatest days of my life. Dang near as great as the birth of my 3 kids. I highly recommend it. So exhilerating.

You tighten the belt live within budget pay down the deficit you decrease the pressure on inflation and help people be able to spread out their money further on the things they individually value and need instead of being given what the government thinks they need at inflated rates.

Then Everyone has better value for their dollar rich and poor alike. We become a better destination for tourist and businesses to operate in both of which brings jobs for everyone. And as long as we have a closed border with gates to control who gets in and in what quantities, keeping out those we don't want so we don't have to go through the danger and cost of deporting them years later, we can insure wages stay up, relative to cost, and social services doesn't get overwhelmed. Yes we would still need social services but those who can work should bee made to work or sent out into the wild country in our flyover states so they can learn how to live on their own without jobs.

Dirt roads are definitely cheaper, but it sure would make getting to the beach a chore.

Montana is ranked in the bottom half or third in education, fiscal responsibility, healthcare, and crime.

Its another MAGA shithole.
So what you are saying is that the ghettos are producing 100% mensa students that put those rural hicks to shame making the 30/40 thousand dollars a year per student in their public school system well worth it.

Forum List

Back