Zone1 Hello, I am a 23 year old WWE and Israel supporter

Hello. I came here because people elsewhere are being toxic to me for supporting Israel. I am a lifelong Republican. My interests are wrestling, particularly WWE, gaming, tracking hurricanes, and baseball. (Go Braves!) I am very nice and have good 'ol southern hospitality. I hope to be a security guard. Despite being American, I prefer British English. My favourite tv shows are Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rick & Morty, Royal Crackers, Pawn Stars, Ancient Aliens, King of the Hill, and Smiling Friends. I love a good chat. So, that sums me up.
There are some toxic people here too but Shalom and welcome.
בהצלחהלך

Hello. I came here because people elsewhere are being toxic to me for supporting Israel. I am a lifelong Republican. My interests are wrestling, particularly WWE, gaming, tracking hurricanes, and baseball. (Go Braves!) I am very nice and have good 'ol southern hospitality. I hope to be a security guard. Despite being American, I prefer British English. My favourite tv shows are Courage the Cowardly Dog, Rick & Morty, Royal Crackers, Pawn Stars, Ancient Aliens, King of the Hill, and Smiling Friends. I love a good chat. So, that sums me up.
Stay away from these two Hitler fans trolls:

*GRAU
(old)
*Luiza (Muslim in Germany)

....and others like that.

Forum List

Back