Zone1 Hello, I am a 23 year old WWE and Israel supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to attack people who saying that Israel is causing genocide in Gaza. I mean come on, Hamas uses human shields. Also there is no evidence for a genocide by Israel. Those people are obviously Pro Hamas.
If you try and look at what people have an issue with its the children being killed by Israel.
That topic is not black and white. Both sides are not entirely great. It’s a hard one.

I tend to attack people who saying that Israel is causing genocide in Gaza. I mean come on, Hamas uses human shields. Also there is no evidence for a genocide by Israel. Those people are obviously Pro Hamas.
How about discrediting the statement that Israel is causing geocide. That is worth doing. Attacking the member that said it is not.

I don't know about that but I do believe if you attack the issue and refrain from attacking the poster, you will get more interesting and on topic replies. Attacking the message and not the messenger is the best policy.
so true.

Elitist Israel definitely has its world cult. Hamas is ugly, but it was spawned from decades of oppression. Sometimes there are no good guys.
Shitforbrains, last Jew left Gaza in 2008. Free to operate as they wish.

You know, take those hundreds of billions in aid they get and build a 5 star resort on the Med and create a tourist haven.

But no. It’s buy weapons to murder civilians.

You fuckhead Nazis think they’re sane creatures who deserve their own nation.

If you try and look at what people have an issue with its the children being killed by Israel.
That topic is not black and white. Both sides are not entirely great. It’s a hard one.
Yes, that is a difficult one. One might argue, killing of the innocent is just plain wrong and there is no excuse. On the other side of the issue, when the enemy who attacks and kills the innocent, then hides among the innocent, there will always be unintended deaths of innocents, one of the true horrors of war.

Tell Hamas to surrender if you’re worried. They murdered thousands for fun.

You fuckheads would be bitching about kids in Germany being killed in 1944.

Discrediting what they say can change minds, attacking the people that say it changes nothing.

Tell Hamas to surrender if you’re worried. They murdered thousands for fun.

You fuckheads would be bitching about kids in Germany being killed in 1944.
IMHO, the Jews were right to attacked Hamas in retribution for the 1139 people that died on Oct 17th. However turning the attack into a war to totally eliminate Hamas was wrong. Israel intelligence and the military had to know that such a war would result in the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocent people and those deaths would only inspire future wars and more terrorist groups as we have seen in past Israel wars and conflicts.

IMHO, the Jews were right to attacked Hamas in retribution for the 1139 people that died on Oct 17th. However turning the attack into a war to totally eliminate Hamas was wrong. Israel intelligence and the military had to know that such a war would result in the slaughter of tens of thousands of innocent people and those deaths would only inspire future wars and more terrorist groups as we have seen in past Israel wars and conflicts.
So we shouldn’t have eradicated the NAZI regime?

Thats stupider than stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back