Is Trump going to drop out the race?

What's the difference?
MAGA is demonised as being a far right radical and meant as an insult. Im more an independent voter that sits more in the center, leaning right. Just like you have BLUE MAGA on the left. A lot of posters here are BLUE MAGA. Total Trump derangement syndrome. Haven’t had a logical thought in their life. An inability to sit back and look at what is really going on. Kamala might win, i still think the strategy and the media gaslighting is going to be her downfall.

Many people are saying.

The polls all have it within the margin of error so…. Harris hasn’t done an interview or answered a hard question from the media yet. We haven’t heard a single policy proposal from her other than the no tax on tips which Trump already said so there’s no difference there. She has runaway from most of the things she put forth in 2019 though. Medicare for all, ban on fracking, etc. The media is currently carrying her water and I guess it’s possible the timeframe is short enough that just hiding her and keeping her from being in front of a mic where she has to speak off the cuff and answer hard questions.

The polls all have it within the margin of error so…. Harris hasn’t done an interview or answered a hard question from the media yet. We haven’t heard a single policy proposal from her other than the no tax on tips which Trump already said so there’s no difference there. She has runaway from most of the things she put forth in 2019 though. Medicare for all, ban on fracking, etc. The media is currently carrying her water and I guess it’s possible the timeframe is short enough that just hiding her and keeping her from being in front of a mic where she has to speak off the cuff and answer hard questions.
/----/ "The media is currently carrying her water"

Even magazines I thought went out of business 20 years ago like TIME is carrying her water.
1723807998089.png

No Biden is not going to re enter. Biden beat Trump in 2020. He would have done it again this time. But Biden did the right thing. Trump should have dropped out too, but he must stay in. Because he's running to pardon himself and to drop all the indictments against him..
This is called living in another universe. These wackos don't realize how far out they are.

No Biden is not going to re enter. Biden beat Trump in 2020. He would have done it again this time. But Biden did the right thing. Trump should have dropped out too, but he must stay in. Because he's running to pardon himself and to drop all the indictments against him..
Biden would have lost by a huge margin. It’s why the DNC ran him off. The notion that Biden dropped out of the race voluntarily is fantasy land.

he can't without taking over this country he will without a doubt be spending the rest of his life in jail. and he knows it. He is planning right now to play his bottom card , asking his followers to kill for him and they will, It is that or jail , what do you think he will do?
OO-WEEE-OOOO-OOOOOOO :cuckoo:

MAGA is demonised as being a far right radical and meant as an insult. Im more an independent voter that sits more in the center, leaning right. Just like you have BLUE MAGA on the left. A lot of posters here are BLUE MAGA. Total Trump derangement syndrome. Haven’t had a logical thought in their life. An inability to sit back and look at what is really going on. Kamala might win, i still think the strategy and the media gaslighting is going to be her downfall.
There's no such thing as "blue MAGA" that's made up.

What do you believe is "really going on?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back