Straight Feminized men now a major force in the Democrat party/left

Oh yes! Another fake news emoji from Crepitus!

It’s the lefts surrender flag. Just like the French during the world wars waving white flags. It’s the boards white flag. We should just make it that.

I love getting the fake news emoji. It means I win.
You're so drugged up you just quoted your own post and berated yourself.

Go sleep it off, cuck.

A number of great points in this interview brought up by Andrew Tate in regards to what the west has become in general. And that doesn’t only include Democrats, but also even some Republicans. Though It’s overwhelmingly Democrats. Your typical Democrat male voter today is the feminized man where he does whatever his wife says. He can’t even defend his wife in a fistfight though.

The typical male Democrat is watching CNN or reading the New York Times on a daily basis. Reading up on how there are 100 different genders, or even taking their child to a drag queen strip show… Saying “I’m gonna vote for Harris because she’s a woman.”

Your typical feminized man in America whether they’re black or white is marching in a rally wearing a BLM T-shirt. Saying “down with the patriarchy.”

That was one of the really interesting and truthful points brought up by Andrew Tate. Like at a Taylor Swift concert where Taylor says “down with the patriarchy” singing it in an arena with 80,000 people that was built by masculine men. The sound stages put up by strong men. And yet she is saying that… it’s both hilarious and unfortunate at the same time.

What is perhaps going to save the western world will be the traditional, masculine black man and white man that says I refuse to allow the BLM victim hood feminized viewpoint to bring down this country

Weird shit

Well then you’re a misinformed idiot. You actually made a post about someone while admitting you have never heard their words.

You’re the democrat cuck we’re talking about here.
Yay you’re talking with somebody who believes that if Tate said there’s 24 hours in a day he would say why would anyone listen to Tate

But this is also tactic of the radical left to ignore the issues at hand like a grown straight man taking his children to a drag queen show where men strip naked.

They won’t talk about the core issues they can’t because they can’t defend them. Or perhaps they actually agree with what’s going on in the western world wrt the degradation of western Christian values.

A number of great points in this interview brought up by Andrew Tate in regards to what the west has become in general. And that doesn’t only include Democrats, but also even some Republicans. Though It’s overwhelmingly Democrats. Your typical Democrat male voter today is the feminized man where he does whatever his wife says. He can’t even defend his wife in a fistfight though.

The typical male Democrat is watching CNN or reading the New York Times on a daily basis. Reading up on how there are 100 different genders, or even taking their child to a drag queen strip show… Saying “I’m gonna vote for Harris because she’s a woman.”

Your typical feminized man in America whether they’re black or white is marching in a rally wearing a BLM T-shirt. Saying “down with the patriarchy.”

That was one of the really interesting and truthful points brought up by Andrew Tate. Like at a Taylor Swift concert where Taylor says “down with the patriarchy” singing it in an arena with 80,000 people that was built by masculine men. The sound stages put up by strong men. And yet she is saying that… it’s both hilarious and unfortunate at the same time.

What is perhaps going to save the western world will be the traditional, masculine black man and white man that says I refuse to allow the BLM victim hood feminized viewpoint to bring down this country

Asked if she ever thought of trying lesbianism, the woman being interviewed answered that the closest she had ever come was “once when I kissed a democrat male”

What we quickly learned in these conversations is that Democrats support taking their children to a drag queen show where men strip naked in front of their children. They either support it or don’t care about it by constantly distracting and trolling the conversation.

The western Christian world is at stake. What will the future be.

What we quickly learned in these conversations is that Democrats support taking their children to a drag queen show where men strip naked in front of their children. They either support it or don’t care about it by constantly distracting and trolling the conversation.

The western Christian world is at stake. What will the future be.
What the fuck are you talking about you weird fuckers

Behold the un-femenized Republicans.

GUuHZORXsAAPWYF

Say, a little on topic, you should see all the lesbians in Davis California today, for instance. With that are very much feminized men. Shit, next door my friend's business lives a turn-gender.

Lesbians sure seem to hate men.

Tate's an actual jerk BUT he's right about this.

Democrat men on this forum going on and on and on about how Trump hurts their feelings. It's humiliating for them and they don't even realize it.

Meanwhile, this tiny woman bucking up and not giving a fig about feelings when it comes to a political vote. But it is what it is, and what it seems to be is an epidemic of low T or something.

Forum List

Back