NATO countries in the EU tried to wield the EU’s regulatory power over a U.S. company to influence our presidential elections

Your reading comprehension sucks, Bonzo. You don't like the deal you got but you shook hands to get it. It's you who's complaining, not the NATO member states.
I don't know what the hell deal you are talking about, but I know we are better without your hand in our wallet. You people need to start taking care of yourselves, for God sake.

Your reading comprehension sucks, Bonzo. You don't like the deal you got but you shook hands to get it. It's you who's complaining, not the NATO member states.
I don't know what the hell deal you are talking about
Becoming a NATO member required a "handshake", did it not? A deal. Part of that handshake (that deal) was the understanding that American troops could occupy land within each NATO nation, correct or not? We don't like it.
.., but I know we are better without your hand in our wallet.
You are the ones who promissed the contents of your wallet in exchage for "the deal" you accepted.
You people need to start taking care of yourselves, for God sake.
My people - your people - you - me? If my government is willing to accept your government's extortion money it is because my country did not put NATO membership to a Democratic vote. You and your wallet can fuck off back to the United Snakes, for God's sake, ASAP if not sooner. And by the way, the reason you are having difficulties in your wallet is because Europe is (I hope) starting to realize that it's been duped by Washington/CIA and our own corrupt wankers who have sold its citizens out. Do you really think your wallet has done anything to enrich our citizens' lives? So, I repeat: FUCK OFF BACK TO THE UNITED SNAKES! If you do, corrupt European leaders will have to beg coins from us, the citizens, on street corners and all of Europe will be at peace within a year. :cool:

Forum List

Back