Come on man … are you really going to vote for Kamala Harris and a democrat rule?

I see, they maybe they can vote. BTW, check out these requirements and tell me that illegals aren't voting. It goes to further explain why Democrats want as many to come in as possible. It is ignorant Democrats like yourself that are too ignorant to realize that you are destroying our country and our sovereignty.

Yet you guys have been screaming about this for four years now, ever since the Orange Shitstain got scrubbed in 2020, and you STILL have to prove it's happy in any significant numbers.

Here's the thing... most immigrants want to live under the radar. They don't want to vote, they hide from Census Bureau enumerators.

Yet you guys have been screaming about this for four years now, ever since the Orange Shitstain got scrubbed in 2020, and you STILL have to prove it's happy in any significant numbers.

Here's the thing... most immigrants want to live under the radar. They don't want to vote, they hide from Census Bureau enumerators.

It is hard to prove in significant numbers. How can they possibly sift through hundreds of millions of votes to find what you would consider "significant"? I guess that is the beauty of it from a Democrat's perspective and exactly why they have absolutely no desire to secure the election and use the ridonkulous argument about voter disenfranchisement. By the way, it would have required a very small number of votes to swing the 2020 election, but in order to find these votes, they would have had to examine 150+ million ballots to potentially find the ~8% difference. That is untenable and Democratic politicians know that. I refuse to believe that Americans are dumbed down enough(yet) to elect Harris. We shall see.

It is hard to prove in significant numbers. How can they possibly sift through hundreds of millions of votes to find what you would consider "significant"? I guess that is the beauty of it from a Democrat's perspective and exactly why they have absolutely no desire to secure the election and use the ridonkulous argument about voter disenfranchisement. By the way, it would have required a very small number of votes to swing the 2020 election, but in order to find these votes, they would have had to examine 150+ million ballots to potentially find the ~8% difference. That is untenable and Democratic politicians know that. I refuse to believe that Americans are dumbed down enough(yet) to elect Harris. We shall see.

Okay, let's look at your faulty argument here, Cleetus.

If we are talking about an 8% difference, that would be identifying 12,000,000 supposedly fraudelent votes. But as you clowns continue to remind us, we don't elect presidents by popular vote. So we are talking about maybe half a million votes in the six or so swing states that couldn't be called on Election Night. Biden's margin was 313,000 in the six swing states that put him over the top. You guys could clearly find 313,000 fraudulent votes in those races... if they existed.

1723754457217.png

Forum List

Back