As VP, what is Kamala Harris’s most noticeable achievement we now experience?

To the best of my knowledge, as Vice President and appointed to deal with our southern border crisis - essentially appointed as border czar by President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris was successful in encouraging and allowing millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and un-vetted terrorist foreign nationals, into the United States and our country’s inner cities. And, her achievement has surely been felt by countless American citizens as our headlines show:

Haitian migrant accused of raping teen girl at Rockland shelter indicted, DA says

Asylum seeker allegedly raped woman in front of 3-year-old in NYC-funded hotel room

Mexican illegal immigrant charged with sexually assaulting two young girls during home invasion

Migrant suspect in Laken Riley murder crossed border in El Paso before being busted in NYC and released, wife reveals

Rachel Morin murder: Illegal immigrant from El Salvador charged in rape, killing of Maryland mom of 5

Major cities are struggling to house large numbers of migrant refugees

Migrant protest at New York hotel highlights growing issue

Biden’s border crisis strains America’s public schools, lawmakers say

Biden border crisis leaves Arizona hospital with $20 million in unpaid bills

Seems pretty clear Kamala has had great success as border czar if she was helping to destroy the United States from within which is the very object of our hate America crowd.

JWK

America’s wage-earning citizens have been made into taxed slaves by the Democrat Leadership to pay for the economic needs of millions upon millions of foreign nationals which Kamala Harris, our border czar, has invited into the United States.
Can you show us where she was appointed as the Southern Border Czar.

You are an example of being clueless and fine with it
Are you saying isn't racist?

She defended the CCC, were they racist?

She said: “I agreed with many, many things you said during your campaign, in fact probably more than most other candidates when you were running for president. But I still would not have voted for you because you’re an Indian.”

She said this to Vivik.

Forum List

Back