Did Walz have the gift of prophecy or a time machine he used to warn of deployment?

He could not retire till he hit 20 years, thus it at most was only 48 months and not 288.

You are completely wrong, but then again you normally are

What if he just left at 18 years if he knew he was going to be deployed in 2 months?

His status didn't matter, it was his timing.

What if he just left at 18 years if he knew he was going to be deployed in 2 months?

He could not have done that, as you need 20 at a minimum to retire and end your current contract before its time.

Yes, and his timing was that it was done before the unit got their notice they were going to Iraq.

Again, "According to information shared by multiple official sources within the MNG, Walz earned that rank (Command Sergeant Major), and would need either the gift of prophecy or a time machine to use the deployment as an excuse to leave the service, as his May 2005 retirement date came months before the 1-125th Battalion of the 1st Brigade Combat Team learned they would mobilize and most of a year before the unit was actually deployed to Iraq for what would become a historically long, 22-month tour."

Okay so I'll play along, did Walz said he regrets leaving early, and if he knew he was going to deploy he would have stayed when he was 1st accused of getting out before deployment?
You do know your spin still does provide cover for Walz using a rank he didn't earn.
My nephew is now a Captain in the NG. He was only deployed once and anytime people asked him about his deployment his 1st response was I'm not in a war zone followed by I have a desk job. I don't know military ranking stuff and would call him colonel and he will always laugh and then correct me.
Walz never correcting people is another problem you're not going to be able to spin.

Yep, and he served as a Command Master sergeant. Fail on your part.

"Go back to mispronouncing Kamala's name." usmb rw

next
Nobody is denying he temporarily and contingently served as a CSM. He didn't meet the requirements to remove the provisional status and would have been eligible in October 2005 (serving three years as CSM), as well as adequate time to complete the coursework and other requirements to maintain that rank for retirement. Unfortunately, Walz continued to embellish his retirement status, including the Kamala campaign publishing it within his bio. He is an E-8 after being demoted for failing to meet requirements.

My last name is mispronounced all the time .. get over the silly argument of mispronouncing a name.

Next

24 years x 12 months = 288 months (thats being generous as it only assumes he left right at 24 years).

Time from his retirement to pursue politics until the date of deployment= 2 months

Therefore, the timing of his retirement was accurate within 0.069% of his entire time in the military.

In other words he left the military just as he was going to deploy, accurate within the 99th percentile of his entire time there. That is an amazing stroke of luck perhaps, especially when he had been there for such long a period of time.

It is probably why they increased his rank as they assumed he would stick around to complete the work needed for this rank while knowing they would be deploying him. A rank perhaps they knew he coveted. He dropped that pursuit of the rank he has promoted so proudly, knowing he was going to be deployed if he stuck around.

Maybe I am completely wrong, but that's how I would presume this situation unfolded.
He put in his retirement papers 6 months before they deployed. Aren't you tired of the idiots?

If he is enlisted and his enlisted term is up, he is free to leave
That is what enlistment means

Forum List

Back