Is free speech under attack?

Remove the rules?

Talk about ivory tower thinking....
No. In it's pretty straightforward. There should be no laws dictating pronouns, or bathroom etiquette. To fix the problem, all we need to do is repeal those laws. But statists like you actually like government dictating those things. You just want the state to "dictate different".

i'm speaking of mainly of informed male democrats .. many [about half] in the dem party are uninformed and don't know what they are voting for .. informed male Dems that post on message boards are mostly weak and gay .. like you ..
Sic burn, bro. :rolleyes: Magaturds are much weaker faggots than democrats.

No. In it's pretty straightforward. There should be no laws dictating pronouns, or bathroom etiquette. To fix the problem, all we need to do is repeal those laws. But statists like you actually like government dictating those things. You just want the state to "dictate different".

Who on the right is trying to stop people from voluntarily calling guys she and girls he?

Sic burn, bro. :rolleyes: Magaturds are much weaker faggots than democrats.
nah sissy boy .. its a recognized fact the leftwing men are viewed as weaker.

See post #214 in this thread.....

Post #214 says you're retarded.

Thanks for settling that.
thumbsup.gif

More weasel logic.

Misinformation accusations imply the people making the accusation are too lazy or stupid to argue their counterpoint.
No weasel just straight forward definitions. If you have a different definition of misinformation than what I’ve said please provide it.

You have every opportunity to make a counterpoint or reenforce your arguments. I find many on here divert rather than dig in though

Forum List

Back