Is it just me or do others feel like conservatism has taken a gut punch recently?

There is no such thing as a popular vote. Mexifornia and Loon York aren’t America and no legit Republican will EVER try to win either shithole.
So now you’re calling Reagan illegitimate.

It just keeps on getting better and better.

Meanwhile back in reality....

Lets look at the two angels in the “heaven” of Conservatism. They were on X the other day (no pun intended).

You have the blob who ran up $8T in new debt. Really conservative there huh?
And Elon Musk who’s goal is to get the world off of fossil fuel automobiles.

Why do you guys support them? Because, for the most part, you guys never really grew out of adolescence. What do they have in common?

Rich white guys? Yeah...but that doesn’t warm the cockles of the heart and make folks like you all giddy inside. Plenty of rich white guys on the left.

So what else do they have in common?

Latent Racism. Check!
Insulting people in the public square. Check!

Its astonishing that this is all it takes to become heroes to the conservative movement. Thank goodness that many (for the time being) would rather have a family, kids who love them, a spouse who admires them, etc... Musk and blobby have none of that.

This is related to, but also in addition to my thread about Trump being less popular or Harris being more popular. Now I could be wrong about that and also wrong about my idea that conservatism has taken a gut punch recently in the USA.

Correct me if I’m wrong but the way I see it is modern day conservatism actually reminds us a lot of the traditional Democrats of the 20th century and before that. Men and women who stood up for patriotism and honoring those who gave us America and not only this, but those who expanded this country that we live in today. And that’s why for example I honor Andrew Jackson with my screen name. Because he was a great man who was misunderstood or vilified wrongly today by the left . He was no better or worse than the Indian, African, Asian or Jew of his time.

But do others feel this? And maybe it’s because of the mass media or Hollywood. People might be asking themselves how they feel about Christianity in the USA in light of the fact that we have LGBT marriage or even this radical idea of kids getting sex change operations, which is on a whole different level compared to gay marriage. There will be those who will say “well in previous Christian societies They were even more liberal than we are today”. Others will say such things have nothing to do with Christianity, but perhaps they could be found in previous societies. Although I don’t think we can ever find a kid getting a sex operation in any society.

I feel like the Democratic Party needs to bring back traditional values or else the countries in for even more radical change. Because I feel like Republicans have failed us big time. I don’t see Republicans putting forth a Bill to build a gigantic statue of George Washington, for example. Or simply do something to rebuild the statues of great Christian European men of history that have been destroyed or vandalized by the radical criminal left. It’s Almost as if a lot of Republicans are trying to placate to the left in this country. At least that’s how I feel about the issues.
dimocrap scum in the DNC can't run well-known dimocrap scum for POTUS. They got away with it in 2020 because they rigged the election and everybody knows it. Even the dimocrap scum in here that argue about it being fair and square know it was rigged. They just delight in making Conservatives and other Patriots chase their tails trying to prove the unprovable.

dimocrap scum ran Bill The Rapist Clinton and won. Because he was an unknown. They ran an unknown obama and won because the economy took a shit and because John McCain was a scum-sucking slime-wad that nobody wanted to vote for. Jimmy the Peanut was an unknown, as well.

Once The People of the USA got to know Sponge Brains Shits Pants, they hated him. Once they get to know Kamaltoe, they'll hate her, too.

They can't run well-known candidates and win. Because, once you get to know dimocrap scum, you start to hate them. Even dimocrap scum voters hate them. Mostly because they're despicable human beings.

Let's just hope that people come to their senses before they install the most unprepared person in American History into the White House.

If they don't and the Giggler does take office....... Well, I've always wanted a front row seat to the collapse of human civilization.

World War possible on 2 fronts, gut-wrenching inflation, we're nearing an economic collapse but dimocrap scum think Kamaltoe is the answer. Maybe it's better if we do collapse, if our civilization falls apart. We deserve it.

Western Europe went into a Dark age for 1,000 years after the fall of Rome; the collapse of the USA might be something humanity itself never recovers from. At least for 2,000 years. If ever.

If Kamaltoe does get in, your children will spit on your graves.

word

So now you’re calling Reagan illegitimate.

It just keeps on getting better and better.

Meanwhile back in reality....

Lets look at the two angels in the “heaven” of Conservatism. They were on X the other day (no pun intended).

You have the blob who ran up $8T in new debt. Really conservative there huh?
And Elon Musk who’s goal is to get the world off of fossil fuel automobiles.

Why do you guys support them? Because, for the most part, you guys never really grew out of adolescence. What do they have in common?

Rich white guys? Yeah...but that doesn’t warm the cockles of the heart and make folks like you all giddy inside. Plenty of rich white guys on the left.

So what else do they have in common?

Latent Racism. Check!
Insulting people in the public square. Check!

Its astonishing that this is all it takes to become heroes to the conservative movement. Thank goodness that many (for the time being) would rather have a family, kids who love them, a spouse who admires them, etc... Musk and blobby have none of that.
You're not trying to discuss anything. All you're doing is throwing around Junior College talking points.

Spare us all

BTW, you want to talk about 'Rich White Guys'?

They're ALL in your party, fucking dumbass. Look at the 10 biggest companies on Earth. All but 1, maybe two, diehard leftists.

Musk used to be a dimocrap then, he will tell you, he grew up. He was the darling of leftists everywhere for his first ten years. It's just in the last 5 years he's been normal.

The DNC is nothing but idiots and Karens these days.

You're not trying to discuss anything. All you're doing is throwing around Junior College talking points.
None of which you can refute of course.
Musk used to be a dimocrap then, he will tell you, he grew up. He was the darling of leftists everywhere for his first ten years. It's just in the last 5 years he's been normal.

Thanks for proving my point. He’s been consistently abnormal but that is what sells in red-states now...

Patriots would not stand for sex change operations for kids. Patriots will not stand for destruction of statues of men like Andrew Jackson who expanded the very country we live in.

I would criticize some of the things Trump has said. I don’t know if you can criticize some of the radical changes that Democrats have brought us, including outright racism against white people like the idea that homeless whites are privileged.

The left is a 100% clustered echo chamber cult.
There is no disagreement within the Cult.

It's a given that conservatism will always take a hit as long as the media is liberal and that ain't likely to change.

If it wasn't for the power of the Democrat Media, the Democratic Party would be reduced to a regional party in no time.

The way I was defining the word was of standing up for the American men and women who built our country. Standing up for traditional values that kind of thing.

This thread would include many different things. I’m just talking about an idea. There will be nothing wrong with somebody creating government funding for a new statue of George Washington right ?

And I guarantee you it would be opposed by the radical left. That’s my point.

Also the reason why I brought up the failure apparently to rebuild any of the destroyed statues of men like Christopher Columbus, St. Louis or even Abraham Lincoln…. it’s because I believe that will be a prime Example of government officials standing up for our traditions in this country. I have not heard of one single case of one of those statues destroyed during the BLM riots being rebuilt. Maybe one of Abraham Lincoln was. But not somebody like Christopher Columbus, who means a lot to Italian Americans like me. Or St. Louis a very well-known figure of Christian history. And there’s plenty more.

The one thing that does stand out would be conservatives, and I believe the proper term would be conservatives and other words people who have stood out against abortion and who have actually been able to affect change in this country when it comes to the abortion policy. Because in the recent year or two, we have had a significant change in support of people who are against abortion.

If the word is not conservatism, it is something else and you probably know what I’m talking about. Because there’s a lot of things happening in America today that would’ve been unheard of even 10 years ago.
Inflation is such that it would seem that the majority of society will soon have to be on some sort of government assistance in order to survive eventually, after which, the Republic will cease to be as people just scrap by enough to try and survive while electing politicians that offer a few more crumbs to survive on.

Inflation is such that it would seem that the majority of society will soon have to be on some sort of government assistance in order to survive eventually, after which, the Republic will cease to be as people just scrap by enough to try and survive while electing politicians that offer a few more crumbs to survive on.

That's certainly the plan.

Forum List

Back