Trump: We'll be the party of healthcare

At this point, Trump can pretty much turn the party into what ever he wants it to be. The party that's OK with a national healthcare plan. The party that doesn't mind their 2A getting infringed upon. The party that's OK with abortions.

I'm just wondering if the republicans even realize how far left of center Trump is taking them. As a fiscal conservative, I can see it. And even more worrisome, why is the left still upset with Trump? He was and will be the best president the left could ask for.

President Trump Pushing Back Healthcare Fight​

REMBER he ran on new and better health care and then did nothing, just made it worse.

REMBER he ran on new and better health care and then did nothing, just made it worse.

He and Ryan did what they could. They got the replacement bill wrote up and passed in the house. They bragged about how great it was. Worked to get enough republicans on board.
They did what they do on just about every bill they want to pass.

McCain gets the blame for squashing it. But his vote wasn't the only Republican who voted against it, (IIRC) He was just the last one.

Do you understand how politics works and that Democrats will burn the country to the ground before they will help Republicans fix things that Obama broke?

Republicans aren't in the business of fixing anything. If they were, they wouldn't be the party who's spent the most money and raised the debt ceiling more times than the democrats.

I'll deny it.

He didn't want anything but to burn down Obama's legacy, because of jealousy.

That's just your opinion. The fact that he campaigned on it, got a GOP majority in the house to author the legislation and get it through all the committees, including the amendments and onto the house floor for a passage, prove differently.

Are you denying that Trump wanted a national healthcare plan? Or just trying to change the subject?
Yeah, I don't believe for one second that the Old Weird Guy ever had ANY plan or that he gave a sshit about it other than it had Obama's name on it.

I am going to push back against notions that Maga doesn't care about policy. They care because they think the elites of BOTH parties have fucked over workers. And you damn well know they are right in terms of what both W and Obama did to homeowners in the credit meltdown. They got fucked, and the banks got bailed out (and so did my retirement savings, but I don't believe it was simply a choice between my savings and fucking over other workers)

Maga's problem is Trump's the only one who seemingly gives a shit about them .... except he doesn't. He only cares about the Old Weird Guy (and mini me is gonna get a knife in the back sooner or later) But hey, if the only medicine available is proven ineffective, you're still gonna give it a shot. (pun intended)

you wouldn't have affordable care without the govt you twit. Do you think your employer "gives" it to you cause you're so valuable to him? lol

There would be affordable healthcare if we had the right people in government, insurance and the medical field. But because of the monetary policies we've had for the last several decades and the greed factor, everyone is out to get bloody rich.

The whole system is against the middle class. And it's against decent, fiscal conservatives who want to actually fix things. MAGA and the left are a cancer on our political system. Neither of them support the constitutional republic we're supposed to be.

Forum List

Back