Harris Takes the Lead in Arizona and North Carolina. Close in Florida

Harris needs to be up by 5 in the swing state polls before I would call any state for her this early. She is headed in the right direction. If she has a good convention and manages to avoid imploding like Trump, her poll numbers will continue to rise.

However you shake it though, it is bad news for Trump.

Polls are fueled by false enthusiasm for "Virtual Kamala" who was created 3 weeks ago by the Democrats and their non-stop Gaslight Campaign.
When will Harris announce her platform policies of more illegals, gun confiscation, more deficit spending, etc.?

She does very well in libtard only polls.
One of the reasons I like the source pictured below is that you can see the polls that reflect whether the state is blue/red/white.

1723649963972.png

Sometimes they average the polls like they did in Georgia on July 30:

1723650051263.png

If you have a somewhat open mind, you can get informed. Or you can stay stupid as you have chosen to do.

Also, I have received around a dozen mail-in presidenetial polls in the last month. I throw them all in the trash. Do you fill these out or do any over the phone? I never do.

I've never filled one out and unless you're in my contacts a call goes directly to voicemail.

The momentum behind Kamala Harris has become strikingly similar to that of Obama. She now has slight leads in two polls in North Carolina, leads in Arizona, and is within only three points in Florida. Nikki Haley said it best earlier this year. The first party to get rid of their 80 year old candidate is going to win. Trump's supporters will continue to deny this is happening and when he loses they'll claim the election was stolen again.

All of this was predictable before Iowa and could have been prevented.

Of course MAGA will say the election was stolen again, if trump loses. They do not respect democracy. They only respect trump and listen to his lies.

Of course MAGA will say the election was stolen again, if trump loses. They do not respect democracy. They only respect trump and listen to his lies.
He wont lose jimboliar. You have done a great job getting him elected.
And which lies, you have never mentioned a single one...oh except about the election which has already been proven true a million times over.

The momentum behind Kamala Harris has become strikingly similar to that of Obama. She now has slight leads in two polls in North Carolina, leads in Arizona, and is within only three points in Florida. Nikki Haley said it best earlier this year. The first party to get rid of their 80 year old candidate is going to win. Trump's supporters will continue to deny this is happening and when he loses they'll claim the election was stolen again.

All of this was predictable before Iowa and could have been prevented.

But...but... no interviews!

Forum List

Back