Education purposes....

More like lack of honesty purposes

You lied, just admit it and move on

From FoxNews...

1723649880819.png

You lied, just admit it and move on

From FoxNews...

Inflation rises 2.9% in July, less than expected

The Labor Department on Wednesday released the closely watched July consumer price index report, revealing just how hot inflation was running last month.
www.foxbusiness.com
www.foxbusiness.com

1723649880819.png
And any idiot who cries about interest rates is exposing their ignorance. The Feds are raising/lowering interest rates to fix inflation. They raised it in the first place to slow down the red hot economy and wages.

Remember Trump said Obama's economy was fake because interest rates were too low? So you can't make them happy

Oil companies are sitting on land they aren't tapping. So how should we drill more? And why? And why isn't gas prices lower? I know the answer. Do you?
Of course, I do. They're not going to drill where there's very little chance of finding oil. You do know that they are much more sophisticated about knowing where to drill today, don't you? Think, who makes the most from every gallon of gasoline sold?

Of course, I do. They're not going to drill where there's very little chance of finding oil. You do know that they are much more sophisticated about knowing where to drill today, don't you? Think, who makes the most from every gallon of gasoline sold?
No stupid! They already know there's oil on that land. God you're dumb.

We've "GIVEN" the oil companies enough land. They're sitting on thousands of acres. Drill those sites first and MAYBE we will give you more later.

And are they passing on any of that money on to American consumers or just selling it for the max on the open market? I think you know the answer to that.

Remember Iraqi's used to pay 30 cents a gallon? If we are energy independent, how come we aren't paying $1 a gallon now?

As of May 2024, gas prices in Iraq are:
  • Premium petrol (95 octane): 850 Iraqi dinars ($0.65) per liter
  • Super petrol (98 octane): 1,250 Iraqi dinars per liter
  • Regular petrol (low octane): 450 Iraqi dinars per liter

34 cents a gallon they pay? If we are energy independent why don't we pay less now?

Forum List

Back