Kamala Harris says she’s going to lower prices.

The real question is why doesn't she do it now? Her and joe were supposedly in charge and their party in charge for 4 years. If they could actually change it then why haven't they already? And why did they let it happen to begin with?

Saying "elect me and I'll lower prices" is trying to hold people hostage financially.

But at the end of the day she won't do anything and IF she responds to it then she will blame trump and Republicans or Russia or racists or something else.
She doesn’t want to see prices lowered nor does she have the clout to move in that direction. He and Joe Biden are puppets and a lot of the regulation we’ve seen over the last couple of years at the bequest of their masters would need to be removed and/or corporate taxes slashed to incentivize businesses to lower prices.

She thinks she is going to guilt companies into lowering their prices and erode their margins.

How is she going to do this? Seems her top priority is to go after corporations for “gauging”. What a crock of shit. If regulations on corporations were lowered and energy policies relaxed, and prices were still high, THEN you could explore going after corporations for gauging.

The reality is that Kamala Harris is even more Left than Joe Biden and will not back off heavy regulations and restrictive domestic energy policies - which, if anyone knows anything about economics, heavy regulation from the government results in high prices.

Bullshit!

Good regulations lower prices. Reg against collusion, price fixing & eliminating competition all lower prices.

Bad regulations increase prices. Regs on rooftop solar installations are doubling prices. Need more laws like Missouri 442.404 that says regulations can't increase cost of solar install or operation.

How is she going to do this? Seems her top priority is to go after corporations for “gauging”. What a crock of shit. If regulations on corporations were lowered and energy policies relaxed, and prices were still high, THEN you could explore going after corporations for gauging.

The reality is that Kamala Harris is even more Left than Joe Biden and will not back off heavy regulations and restrictive domestic energy policies - which, if anyone knows anything about economics, heavy regulation from the government results in high prices.

Reminds me of the decades of closing speeches of those in beauty contests who must say they are for peace in the world if they want to win. It's just a bunch of BS that sounds good. First Biden/Harris have raised prices, 20% since they took office, and she wants to continue those same policies.

Bullshit!

Good regulations lower prices. Reg against collusion, price fixing & eliminating competition all lower prices.

Bad regulations increase prices. Regs on rooftop solar installations are doubling prices. Need more laws like Missouri 442.404 that says regulations can't increase cost of solar install or operation.
Where and when did I argue for absence of Regulation?

Reminds me of the decades of closing speeches of those in beauty contests who must say they are for peace in the world if they want to win. It's just a bunch of BS that sounds good. First Biden/Harris have raised prices, 20% since they took office, and she wants to continue those same policies.
Which policies are those?

Trump printed all the value out of our savings, stole our gold from Fort Knox & depleted our US oil reserves.
Mnuchin_Trump_ap_img.jpg

Trump had his appointee Steven Terner Mnuchin print 5 times more US Dollars.
steven-mnuchin-signature-dollar-bill-jpg.856708

fredgraph.png

00a4ee9e90e99f0140bf03f7567cd0c797-15-mnuchin-linton-money.2x.w710.jpg

180518160724-03-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

180518160717-01-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

Trump had Mnuchin & McConnell steal our gold from Fort Knox.
180518160731-04-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

180518160721-02-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

here-are-just-some-pictures-of-treasury-secretary-2-1050-1526668326-8_dblbig.jpg

Trump had his appointee Danny Ray Brouillette deplete oil from our SPR.
49209017206_4f3404a9dd_b.jpg

spr-oil-png.856670

"Trump says the dollar is too strong"

"Trump want's a weaker US dollar"

"JD Vance want's a weaker US dollar"

Trump Signing Bill to Drown the US in Debt!
stimulustrump-800.jpg

& depleted our US oil reserves.

How much did Trump "deplete"?

How much did Biden "deplete"?

I think their policies - including Regulation and Taxes - have worsened the impact of inflation that got us to 20 percent.

This is the beginning of a series of laughable mistakes that will be made if she wins. Not only is she about to discover the limitations of the president's office she's about to get her very first real world lesson in what it means to be in business.

Increasing tariffs didn't help.
You need to do something stop the flow of cheap knockoff goods coming in destroying manufacturing bases here in the United States and stealing jobs.
You have a better idea than tariffs?

Yes, deflation.
Okay so you want to add value back to the dollar unit. You do realize that deflation is an enemy of wages yes? You do also realize that what you're asking is the American working to put more effort in per dollar unit earned than they are now. I have no problem with that I think it's a good idea I do think you'll find it to be very unpopular though.

Inflation exploded March 27, 2000. The day Trump signed the largest deficit & dollar printing bill in US history.

Inflation crashed in July 22 when Biden passed the inflation reduction act of 2022

fredgraph.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back