Kamala Harris says she’s going to lower prices.

Kamel has been riding shotgun for over three and half years and hasn’t. What makes you think she is going to while president?
Biden / Harris policy is WINNING.

USA Inflation rate 0% May, -0.1% June & interest rate is 5.25% Record US Oil production filling SPR for over a year.

Russia Inflation rate 9.1% July & interest rate is 18%

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

USA Inflation rate 0% May, -0.1% June & interest rate is 5.25% Record US Oil production filling SPR for over a year.

You're a fucking MORON.

Who cares about Russia, jackass?

Only brain dead leftards.

You are a pathetic sheeple.

Biden doubled gas prices within 90 days after he took office.

The price of a loaf of bread has DOUBLED since the Dems got in.

That's ONE HUNDRED PERCENT INFLATION, shit for brains.

You scumbags are entirely fucking dangerous. You gotta go.

Hit the road, Jack.

She can't force prices down. The inflation was/is inevitable, and its roots began over a decade ago.

Neither party is being honest with America over what caused inflation, because both played a role in it.
Progs could be egging in the street, and they should be left to their own karma for what they caused. Goto the rich Prog areas and destroy them if they do not let you into their little kingdoms. If they live y what they bloviate then they would show all that there is belief in the system Progs push.

Quantify "doubled down on regulation".

Lay that out for me, given the global macroeconomy, over just three months.

In your own words.

Quantify how "doubling down on regulation" triggered global inflation in three months. Show me the math.

I was specific, and I'll be more than happy to get even more specific.

How is she going to do this? Seems her top priority is to go after corporations for “gauging”. What a crock of shit. If regulations on corporations were lowered and energy policies relaxed, and prices were still high, THEN you could explore going after corporations for gauging.

The reality is that Kamala Harris is even more Left than Joe Biden and will not back off heavy regulations and restrictive domestic energy policies - which, if anyone knows anything about economics, heavy regulation from the government results in high prices.

I'm guessing its not Bitcoin.

Trump wanted even way more government spending during covid.

Trump blames strong dollar for U.S. economy ‘going to hell’

"Trump says the dollar is too strong"

"Trump want's a weaker US dollar"

"JD Vance want's a weaker US dollar"

Over the past 40 years 100% of Republicans signed Grover Norquist pledge to drown government in debt!

Zero Republicans signed a pledge to cut spending.

Nixon took the dollar off the gold standard so Republicans could borrow, print & spend more to drown our country in inflationary debt.

Democrats actually cut deficits & inflation.

fredgraph.png
What matters is what Americans are feeling now. Harris knows it which is why she is promising to lower prices should she win. She offers no specifics. I offer that many of the regulations put in place by Biden-Harris have increased costs for businesses.

You're a fucking MORON.

Who cares about Russia, jackass?

Only brain dead leftards.

You are a pathetic sheeple.

Biden doubled gas prices within 90 days after he took office.

The price of a loaf of bread has DOUBLED since the Dems got in.

That's ONE HUNDRED PERCENT INFLATION, shit for brains.

You scumbags are entirely fucking dangerous. You gotta go.

Hit the road, Jack.
Obama Oil Rig Count Oct 2014 = 1593
Trump Oil Rig Count. Aug 2020 = 178
Biden Oil Rig Count . Dec 2022 = 623

Last edited:
In your own words.

Quantify how "doubling down on regulation" triggered global inflation in three months. Show me the math.

Where did I say the high volume of regulation under Biden Harris trigger (cause) global inflation in three months? I said no such thing. I say that a level of global inflation was coming in 2020 and the volume of regulations from Biden Harris have only served to exacerbate inflation because high volumes of regulation whether inflation his low or high increase costs for corporations.

Government intervention of the market is a long and sorted story Mac

The Bull / Bear buck has always stopped in the offal office

Along with the pols responsible either denying responsibility and/or manufacturing remedial promises

~S~

Where did I say the high volume of regulation under Biden Harris trigger (cause) global inflation in three months? I said no such thing. I say that a level of global inflation was coming in 2020 and the volume of regulations from Biden Harris have only served to exacerbate inflation because high volumes of regulation whether inflation his low or high increase costs for corporations.
Then you don't disagree with my points.

Haha rising UE is not winning, 40 year high inflation isn’t winning

Obama Oil Rig Count Oct 2014 = 1593
Trump Oil Rig Count. Aug 2020 = 178
Biden Oil Rig Count . Dec 2022 = 623
How long does it take to build an oil rig, idiot?

God DAMN it you leftards are stupid.

You have shit for brains.

Then you don't disagree with my points.
I’m not sure you agree with the economic theory that government regulations increase costs for businesses and that you try to believe that increased costs due to high volumes of regulations don’t get passed on to consumers..

I’m not sure you agree with the economic theory that government regulations increase costs for businesses and that you try to believe that increased costs due to high volumes of regulations don’t get passed on to consumers..
I think it's theoretically possible, sure. But (a) 23+ years of analyzing and acting on this stuff professionally and (b) the speed with which it had to happen make me doubtful that they played a signficant role in the expansion of inflation.

I'm not denying it. I just want to see the math. I've seen far too many assumptions based on partisan politics to believe it out of hand.

I think it's theoretically possible, sure. But (a) 23+ years of analyzing and acting on this stuff professionally and (b) the speed with which it had to happen make me doubtful that they played a signficant role in the expansion of inflation.

I'm not denying it. I just want to see the math. I've seen far too many assumptions based on partisan politics to believe it out of hand.
In a low global inflation economy, high volumes of regulations coming out of various cabinet agencies are going to increase costs for a corporation. Why do you need to see math to accept that? This is not a partisan claim. I am a conservative capitalist and I am not trying to strip the US of any and all regulations. I am simply making the point that an increase in regulatory activity will increase costs for businesses and that in a high inflationary environment, this will only worsen the impact of inflation.

In a low global inflation economy, high volumes of regulations coming out of various cabinet agencies are going to increase costs for a corporation. Why do you need to see math to accept that? This is not a partisan claim. I am a conservative capitalist and I am not trying to strip the US of any and all regulations. I am simply making the point that an increase in regulatory activity will increase costs for businesses and that in a high inflationary environment, this will only worsen the impact of inflation.
Again, I agree in theory. But I saw how clear and strong the forces were that triggered the inflation, and it was clear that if inflation lasted long enough to feed on itself that we were straight up fucked. And that's what happened. I just wouldn't put regulation anywhere near the top of the list of causes or irritants.

And by the way, it's not as if I would deny/dismiss the type of data I'm talking about. I have no reason to, and I want the best possible picture of what happened. If you're right, then regulation gets tossed up on the pile of reasons for the spike. I just want more than theory, even if it's solid theory.

AND if you're right, I'd then want to look closely at the specific nature of the regulations in question and take a deeper dive into THAT. That could be pretty informative.

Trump printed all the value out of our savings, stole our gold from Fort Knox & depleted our US oil reserves.
Mnuchin_Trump_ap_img.jpg

Trump had his appointee Steven Terner Mnuchin print 5 times more US Dollars.
steven-mnuchin-signature-dollar-bill-jpg.856708

fredgraph.png

00a4ee9e90e99f0140bf03f7567cd0c797-15-mnuchin-linton-money.2x.w710.jpg

180518160724-03-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

180518160717-01-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

Trump had Mnuchin & McConnell steal our gold from Fort Knox.
180518160731-04-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

180518160721-02-pdf-steve-mnuchin-flights.jpg

here-are-just-some-pictures-of-treasury-secretary-2-1050-1526668326-8_dblbig.jpg

Trump had his appointee Danny Ray Brouillette deplete oil from our SPR.
49209017206_4f3404a9dd_b.jpg

spr-oil-png.856670

"Trump says the dollar is too strong"

"Trump want's a weaker US dollar"

"JD Vance want's a weaker US dollar"

Trump Signing Bill to Drown the US in Debt!
stimulustrump-800.jpg

Last edited:
How is she going to do this? Seems her top priority is to go after corporations for “gauging”. What a crock of shit. If regulations on corporations were lowered and energy policies relaxed, and prices were still high, THEN you could explore going after corporations for gauging.

The reality is that Kamala Harris is even more Left than Joe Biden and will not back off heavy regulations and restrictive domestic energy policies - which, if anyone knows anything about economics, heavy regulation from the government results in high prices.

The real question is why doesn't she do it now? Her and joe were supposedly in charge and their party in charge for 4 years. If they could actually change it then why haven't they already? And why did they let it happen to begin with?

Saying "elect me and I'll lower prices" is trying to hold people hostage financially.

But at the end of the day she won't do anything and IF she responds to it then she will blame trump and Republicans or Russia or racists or something else.

Forum List

Back