THIS Is What The Left Is Resorting To Now?

giphy.gif

LoLz!!!

It is not good to have someone running for POTUS that cannot speak without slurring his words
We know, thats why you guys now have Kamala as your candidate. Trump on the other hand has never slurred his words. You can listen to the recording from the room where Trump was. There is no slurring at all, but you will NEVER actually seek out the truth for yourself. :dunno:

Seriously? That's all they got? Going after Trump's lisp? They truly are getting desperate to find something to fault him for.

Well, you are half right. This is indeed ridiculous BS by the left but it's not really desperation because Harris is far out in front right now. If we don't accept that fact and do something about it, Trump is going to lose.

Trump Is Looking Like a Loser Again​

About One Third of his remarks at last week’s press conference were False, Obtuse or Lunatic.​

Gerard Baker - Wall Street Journal - Aug. 12, 2024

We need to talk about Donald.

We can complain all we like, as I have, that the coronation of Kamala Harris by deceitful Democrats and a complaisant media is depriving voters of any understanding of what they are being asked to vote for in November. But we can’t ignore the giant Republican problem either: None of us are in any doubt what we are being asked to vote for on the Republican ticket.
I watched in its entirety and then, perhaps hoping that the written version might yield hidden intelligence not evident to the ear, read the transcript of the press conference Donald Trump held at Mar-a-Lago last week. Houston, we have a problem.
Mr. Trump does deserve credit, as some have said, for showing up to meet the press, unlike his opponent—and in his case, facing brickbats from an almost universally hostile crowd, unlike the softballs that will doubtless be lofted Ms. Harris’s way when she eventually deigns to grant them an audience.
But, with apologies to Woody Allen, it isn’t true that 90% of being presidential is just showing up. Being impressed at the readiness merely to take questions is, if feminists will forgive me, a little like reacting in the way Samuel Johnson did when he saw a woman preach—“like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs. It is not done well but you are surprised to find it done at all.”

By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse or lunatic.

I’m not even talking here about the usual grotesque hyperbolic assertions or baffling verbal manufactures, the finest of which last week was surely the description of “people dying financially because they can’t buy bacon.”

I am talking about things like these:
• The argument that he must have won Georgia in 2020 because he easily won Alabama and South Carolina, suggesting he thinks that Georgia—which has two Democratic senators, and which two Democrats have carried in the last eight presidential elections—is politically indistinguishable from states that no Democratic candidate has carried since 1976.
• The claim that the crowd at his Jan. 6, 2021, rally was as big as the one at Martin Luther King’s “I Have A Dream” speech in 1963.
• The assertion that everyone in America agreed that Roe v. Wade needed to be overturned.
We can add to this his failure to identify Gov. Tim Walz, Ms. Harris’s running mate, by name, but warning that this anonymous figure was “heavy into the transgender world,” a pregnant remark that conjured up an image of a slightly pudgy 60-year-old Minnesotan showing up for affairs of state in a tutu.

[........]

`
Can you believe all the lies Harris told at her press conference? Oh .... That's right.

We know, thats why you guys now have Kamala as your candidate. Trump on the other hand has never slurred his words. You can listen to the recording from the room where Trump was. There is no slurring at all, but you will NEVER actually seek out the truth for yourself. :dunno:
The fact that he is now slurring his words is a concern. Did he have a stroke?

Lots of people have a lisp. Normally, it's nothing for voters to worry about. A recently developed lisp is a sign of a stroke, or some other recent mental degradation problem.
Trump would/will not be able to accept losing. This fact can be seen in the changes coming over Trump by him just beginning to contemplate a possible loss.

As the situation develops, it seems to be that the military will be called out proactively before the election!

Other Americans who don't intend on being combatants should stay off the streets at the critical time. It wouldn't hurt for people to provision their households in advance.

Democrats have to attack the Trump Elon interview because Democrats aren't capable of interviews not hosted by their paid shills.

When Newsome tried it, his wife had to drag him off stage.

Bill Marr constantly gets pawned and has his clips used by MAGA.

Democrat WEF masters won't risk putting Kamala out there because she is even worse then Joe.

Brainwashed NPCs (Democrats) suck at unscripted events.

Hey, we all have dental work. I have two friends getting major dental reconstruction. My friend Ian even though he has an advantage plan, he still has to pay $3,000. One crown is like what like $1,200? So if Trump had dental work, he would be in line with almost everyone else.

How much do dental crowns cost per tooth? Depending on the material used, a dental crown can cost anywhere between $500 and $3,500 per tooth.Oct 24, 2023
1723660324628.png

Democrats are nothing but NPCs that repeat the WEF msm talking points. They get lied to constantly and go back like a battered wife to her abusive husband.

Democrats have to attack the Trump Elon interview because Democrats aren't capable of interviews not hosted by their paid shills.

When Newsome tried it, his wife had to drag him off stage.

Bill Marr constantly gets pawned and has his clips used by MAGA.

Democrat WEF masters won't risk putting Kamala out there because she is even worse then Joe.

Brainwashed NPCs (Democrats) suck at unscripted events.
Hilarious

Your candidate for president can’t even speak coherently and thinks way too much about the size of things.

His running mate can’t get of childless people or not act like a giant douchebag.

Forum List

Back