THIS Is What The Left Is Resorting To Now?

Hilarious

Your candidate for president can’t even speak coherently and thinks way too much about the size of things.

His running mate can’t get of childless people or not act like a giant douchebag.
^^^ WEF shillbot/NPC gaslighting Americans

Trump and Vance take on the WEF/Democrats.

Kamala and Walz don't got the balls or the brains to even do a press conference.

A REAL interview not done by a paid shill would end Kamalas campaign.

You have a couch rapist who wears eye liner for VP candidate. I guess you are an expert on weird, or soon will be.
Wow really weird ramblings here…does it make you feel good to think of people raping couches? How does that even happen?

Weirdo

We know, thats why you guys now have Kamala as your candidate. Trump on the other hand has never slurred his words. You can listen to the recording from the room where Trump was. There is no slurring at all, but you will NEVER actually seek out the truth for yourself. :dunno:
1hvtye.jpg

Seriously? That's all they got? Going after Trump's lisp? They truly are getting desperate to find something to fault him for.

What lisp? Trump's campaign said there was none.

Are you going to be a RINO and believe your own ears, or a loyal patriot and believe what Glorious Leader tells you to think?

If BJs was a decent candidate that people liked democrats would put her out as much as possible but they hide her because they know she is a horrible candidate that is not liked

Are you going to be a RINO and believe your own ears, or a loyal patriot and believe what Glorious Leader tells you to think?
I’ve heard trump speak a lot. Never heard a lisp.

Weird that the left is claiming rhere is one now. But they are weirdly desperate at this point

Trump Is Looking Like a Loser Again​

About One Third of his remarks at last week’s press conference were False, Obtuse or Lunatic.​

Gerard Baker - Wall Street Journal - Aug. 12, 2024

We need to talk about Donald.

We can complain all we like, as I have, that the coronation of Kamala Harris by deceitful Democrats and a complaisant media is depriving voters of any understanding of what they are being asked to vote for in November. But we can’t ignore the giant Republican problem either: None of us are in any doubt what we are being asked to vote for on the Republican ticket.
I watched in its entirety and then, perhaps hoping that the written version might yield hidden intelligence not evident to the ear, read the transcript of the press conference Donald Trump held at Mar-a-Lago last week. Houston, we have a problem.
Mr. Trump does deserve credit, as some have said, for showing up to meet the press, unlike his opponent—and in his case, facing brickbats from an almost universally hostile crowd, unlike the softballs that will doubtless be lofted Ms. Harris’s way when she eventually deigns to grant them an audience.
But, with apologies to Woody Allen, it isn’t true that 90% of being presidential is just showing up. Being impressed at the readiness merely to take questions is, if feminists will forgive me, a little like reacting in the way Samuel Johnson did when he saw a woman preach—“like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs. It is not done well but you are surprised to find it done at all.”

By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse or lunatic.

I’m not even talking here about the usual grotesque hyperbolic assertions or baffling verbal manufactures, the finest of which last week was surely the description of “people dying financially because they can’t buy bacon.”

I am talking about things like these:
• The argument that he must have won Georgia in 2020 because he easily won Alabama and South Carolina, suggesting he thinks that Georgia—which has two Democratic senators, and which two Democrats have carried in the last eight presidential elections—is politically indistinguishable from states that no Democratic candidate has carried since 1976.
• The claim that the crowd at his Jan. 6, 2021, rally was as big as the one at Martin Luther King’s “I Have A Dream” speech in 1963.
• The assertion that everyone in America agreed that Roe v. Wade needed to be overturned.
We can add to this his failure to identify Gov. Tim Walz, Ms. Harris’s running mate, by name, but warning that this anonymous figure was “heavy into the transgender world,” a pregnant remark that conjured up an image of a slightly pudgy 60-year-old Minnesotan showing up for affairs of state in a tutu.

[........]

`
who said they were false?

If BJs was a decent candidate that people liked democrats would put her out as much as possible but they hide her because they know she is a horrible candidate that is not liked
There is this. How do they get around this type of post by one of their favorites?

Are you going to be a shit for brains leftard and believe all the AI astroturfing?

Are you going to be a shit for brains leftard and believe all the AI astroturfing?

Laughing.....there were multiple videos. Multiple news agencies. 15,000 eye witnesses.

And Trump has jackshit to back any part of his 'AI crowds' delusion.

But he knows his audience aren't going to ask any questions. And will just accept whatever he makes up.

For those who aren't Magites, the AI batshit is not a good look. It comes off as whiny and deranged.

Forum List

Back