Zone1 God's Holy Gift for God's Holy People

It went right over your head that--at a very young age--I decided to find God for myself. No one led me. I was on my own.

Interesting that your conclusion is those who don't believe in God "think for themselves".

I know so. You people lemmings going off a cliff. There is no god. No heaven, no hell. But your very simplistic mind needs to in that kind of crappy myth,

Do you imagine "the bigotry, hatred, theft, and child abuse" all stem from people who believe in God
Nope. I specifically said "organized religion". You can believe whatever you wish. For the record I don't think you are guilty of or even aware of the problems I listed. In fact as an individual I rather like you.

But the leaders have got to go.

Nope. I specifically said "organized religion". You can believe whatever you wish. For the record I don't think you are guilty of or even aware of the problems I listed. In fact as an individual I rather like you.

But the leaders have got to go.
All I know is that none of the leaders have ever gotten in the way of me following Christ; but then the highest leaders I've been around are parish pastors, who are focused on the running of their parish, not on running individuals. Most priests are not only good men, they are excellent.

All I know is that none of the leaders have ever gotten in the way of me following Christ; but then the highest leaders I've been around are parish pastors, who are focused on the running of their parish, not on running individuals. Most priests are not only good men, they are excellent.
Except for the ones who molest children or hide the crimes of those who do.

The organization is the problem

Forum List

Back