See it with your own eyes.

Now legacy and in many cases, local media have joined with the state and the circle is closed. It's a slight of hand almost imperceptible to many.

CNN technical director admitting on video that they worked to get Biden elected, and that they create propaganda to keep Trump out of office, and that was a goal of CNN.

MSNBC has been shown to make many overtly false claims and accusations of many types including ones intended to attack president trump.

Even 6 years ago nbc spoke about how news outlets are biased against Republicans but they now have become part of the problem today.

If you don't think the MSM skews and lies to you then that's a real shame you're buying into saying "you're the problem" when someone factually states WERE ALL being lied to, even you're being lied to. You're being lied to but you don't care, you're only interested in being in a tribe and defending the liars all for the sake of being a contrarian.

If you don't like trump that's fine, but use your brain and think for yourself, don't just repeat what all the others like you repeat in unison. Be your own person instead of being a person of your group. They are lying to us all and you go a long with it. A real individual, independent and thinking man would be upset about that.

If I don't like someone and the news told me bad stuff about him and I later found out it was a lie id be mad, not because i found out I was wrong about him, but because I was lied to about him.

And you also pretty much explained what you do. You go to places where you find the news you want to find. You ignore the places that have positive things to say about trump and only focus on the negative ones so you can come in here and further that rhetoric. You in detail described your game plan but tried to put it on him and make him seem like he is at fault for doing what you do.

These are all things I've seen with my own eyes and sourced, not once using the media.

If you don't think the MSM skews and lies to you
Of course, they do. I'm not naive. That's why I look for the primary source. If a news source tells me something happened, I in general will look for something else to confirm. And not in some 2 second sound bites. I go through court documents, I watch ENTIRE interviews, and I try to understand what people I don't agree with have to say. In fact, it's the main reason I started coming on this forum. In my view it's impossible to have an informed opinion by just being in your bubble

Let's for instance look at that clip you posted. It sure as hell looks bad. But then if you actually start to look at the context, it becomes less clear.

Now before I continue, I want to be absolutely clear. CNN during the Trump years did indeed skew its reporting. It since has changed that policy but that doesn't change the fact. Now what that did for me is INCREASE my skepticism towards their reporting, being very aware that I'm susceptible to the same conformation bias everybody else is.

So now to that clip. Project veritas is known for being pretty skeevy and partisan in its tactics but that doesn't change what Chester said. But what strikes me about it is that it's short soundbites I can't find the full video anywhere. Apparently, this woman from project Veritas went on a fake date and Chester said all these things. It's not at all that hard to lead a person to say all kinds of things to impress a person they're attracted to. I don't know that happened but it's certainly possible. Since Veritas is notorious for being unethical.

If you see with your own eyes then it is obvious that no one joins an insurrection unarmed and a person that can barley speak in intelligent terms cannot get more votes than any candidate in human history. Your own eyes alerted you to the reaction of the state when the former president was elected. The state and its minions swore that it would take down movement with all its power. Massive, corruptive mail-in voting and midnight suitcases were not even hidden. You have to deny what you see with your own eyes if you accept the state's alternate-reality explanation that those who do not support the state are traitors to democracy.
1723647923762.png

What do your eyes see?

What do your eyes see?

What do your eyes see?

I suggest instead making vague references, you state clearly what evidence you think you have of voter fraud. I'll be happy to source what it lead to. Not once using the media.

Last edited:
Now you do. If you don't like what CNN is telling you, you can just go on YouTube were anyone with a laptop and an opinion

Not all American Citizens can be pigeon holed into your deep think tank style of checking things out. Moms with 4 kids and a house or both parents working or a guy with two jobs cannot take the time to dive into anything and everything.

They hear soundbites all day long from this Commee MSM. They hear their friend say vote D, Ilhan Omar is great for the poor man.

If they listen to only DNC talking points, Trump is a dictator. He will take away your SS and welfare to give tax breaks to the rich. This is all they know.

Look at the DEMwitted loons on this very board. They lie and spread vile falsehoods. You catch them and post a link and they run off to other threads and do it again. They discredit links up to the point that if MSLSD finally says it........then they may begin to stop that lie.

Your point works on the retired, highly educated or those with a strong desire to know the truth. Those just trying to stay alive are trapped in a blender.

It's like living in Orwell's 1984. You know something isn't right but you are taught to accept it because the government is supported by the media and it's the only information available. The media lied to us for at least two years about Biden's health but it doesn't seem to matter. Global Warming crazies have been predicting the end of the world for at least two decades but it obviously isn't happening.

Posters should take your words with several grains of salt, knowing that you are a full-throated supporter of Islamic Terrorism.
Yeah sure. Same old bs you silly statist dupes always push. I was called a Saddam lover, Gaddafi apologist, Talban supporter, Assad defender, Putin puppet, and now Islamic terrorist supporter and anti-Semite.

You dumb Americans never learn. The oligarchs love you dumb MFers.

Not all American Citizens can be pigeon holed into your deep think tank style of checking things out. Moms with 4 kids and a house or both parents working or a guy with two jobs cannot take the time to dive into anything and everything.

They hear soundbites all day long from this Commee MSM. They hear their friend say vote D, Ilhan Omar is great for the poor man.

If they listen to only DNC talking points, Trump is a dictator. He will take away your SS and welfare to give tax breaks to the rich. This is all they know.

Look at the DEMwitted loons on this very board. They lie and spread vile falsehoods. You catch them and post a link and they run off to other threads and do it again. They discredit links up to the point that if MSLSD finally says it........then they may begin to stop that lie.

Your point works on the retired, highly educated or those with a strong desire to know the truth. Those just trying to stay alive are trapped in a blender.
It's why I added, and really meant. "I say this with respect." I completely understand that not everybody, in fact, very few people, have either the time or the desire, to really look up stuff. Understandably so even. I do. Meaning I can speak with some authority on who's reliable and who isn't. Always with the caveat that even sources I find reliable can be wrong and have an agenda of their own. And in general, what you consider the MSM is simply more reliable.

Yeah sure. Same old bs you silly statist dupes always push. I was called a Saddam lover, Gaddafi apologist, Talban supporter, Assad defender, Putin puppet, and now Islamic terrorist supporter and anti-Semite.

You dumb Americans never learn. The oligarchs love you dumb MFers.

So, you have supported terrorism for a long time.
Good to know.

So, you have supported terrorism for a long time.
Good to know.
The biggest thing I’ve learned while on this board is the enormous ignorance of many Americans.

Live by the sword. Die by the sword. Do I need to explain this to you?

The problem is not that the media isn't doing it's job. It's that you don't like what the media is telling you. I say this with respect.
do you deny that the DNC is paying each and every media outlet?

The biggest thing I’ve learned while on this board is the enormous ignorance of many Americans.

Live by the sword. Die by the sword. Do I need to explain this to you?
sometimes that might imply it is actually you who are enormously ignorant.

Not to say that many demofks in here are willfully compliant to the DNC. I still haven't seen one line about how exactly republicans influence anything.

Forum List

Back