New survey exposes Americas orgasm gap. Men cant do sex right.

they needed a survey tor that????

that is why all these sexually frustrated women throw their panties at trump!

they could save themselves the trouble by reading any actual account of the encounter by the females unfortunate enough to actually a;llow it to touch them.

lololololiolol
Trump is obviously a love god. I doubt that any women could withstand his raw appeal. Even the one he raped in the department store.

Here you are girls. Phhhwoaaar
1723655068798.png

The figures are quite shocking. American men fall short on satisfying their women.
I assume it is right wing men they are talking about but the article does not say.
Mrs Tainant tells me I totally fulfil my duties to her and I have had that confirmed over many years of giving pleasure to many women..

My advice to the wilting males of trumpland.

PUT YOUR PARTNERS PLEASURE FIRST

It pays dividends in the end.
tommy guys like me and you are competent heterosexuals......thats the difference...

The figures are quite shocking. American men fall short on satisfying their women.
I assume it is right wing men they are talking about but the article does not say.
Mrs Tainant tells me I totally fulfil my duties to her and I have had that confirmed over many years of giving pleasure to many women..

My advice to the wilting males of trumpland.

PUT YOUR PARTNERS PLEASURE FIRST

It pays dividends in the end.

Please. Her quivering registers in the Richter Scale.....once a year like clockwork

No doubt, Leftists only care about the freedom to have sex and take illicit drugs and to kill off any inconveniences along the way.

Sex is for pleasure after all, nothing more. In fact, that is really what life is about, it is all about YOUR personal pleasure.

At least, that's how they live.
i have paid taxes for 50+ years....you better believe i expect some personal pleasure out of all this....

The OP is the very last one on these boards, who should be giving men sex advice.

Anyone else think Tammy is paid to post here? Srsly, Brits are faggy, but they're always polite. No way a Brit is coming on here with Tammy's attitude and behavior.

Could be, he is always on commie topic, almost as good as IM2. Except Taint does post other stuff once in a while. But I'm not expert on Taint. His face looks like Hitler to me! Someone, make a meme of that Hitler wannabee.

dems confused.jpg

So, you also see a thread about sex and think of politics.

Well, with you viewing your wife as a sub-human I am not really surprised.
Pay attention Lib…polish those reading comprehension skills you don’t have. The OP made it political. See below.

Forum List

Back