New survey exposes Americas orgasm gap. Men cant do sex right.

The figures are quite shocking. American men fall short on satisfying their women.
I assume it is right wing men they are talking about but the article does not say.
Mrs Tainant tells me I totally fulfil my duties to her and I have had that confirmed over many years of giving pleasure to many women..

My advice to the wilting males of trumpland.

PUT YOUR PARTNERS PLEASURE FIRST

It pays dividends in the end.

You “assume” they are rightwingers?

Yea sure Tammy, because women love soy boys and fat slobs which make up the left?

You come up with the weirdest shit. :cuckoo:

The figures are quite shocking. American men fall short on satisfying their women.
I assume it is right wing men they are talking about but the article does not say.
Mrs Tainant tells me I totally fulfil my duties to her and I have had that confirmed over many years of giving pleasure to many women..

they needed a survey tor that????

that is why all these sexually frustrated women throw their panties at trump!

they could save themselves the trouble by reading any actual account of the encounter by the females unfortunate enough to actually a;llow it to touch them.

lololololiolol

Do you have organisms when you catch?

Yeah…I’m sure the depressed, anxious, suicidal latte sipping pajama pant wearing beta males you’re turning out are doing a bang-up job with the ladies.
IMG_2493.jpeg

The goal of sex is not to satisfy women. It’s to satisfy men and IMPREGNATE women. The female orgasm actually reduces the chance of pregnancy if it occurs before or during male ejaculation as it washes sperm away from the uterus in the vaginal cavity.

The goal of sex is not to satisfy women. It’s to satisfy men and IMPREGNATE women. The female orgasm actually reduces the chance of pregnancy if it occurs before or during male ejaculation as it washes sperm away from the uterus in the vaginal cavity.

Are you a Quaker or something?

Weird how there is a thread about sex and all you can think of is politics.
Are you sure we should want your type having sex?
Should these mutants be permitted to procreate?
IMG_1651.jpeg

Anyone else think Tammy is paid to post here? Srsly, Brits are faggy, but they're always polite. No way a Brit is coming on here with Tammy's attitude and behavior.

Forum List

Back