Is free speech under attack?

Nothing about price fixing which means I’m right. You’re wrong.
hahah illegal boycotts aren't just illegal if they do price fixing....geez man, again, you show your ignorance and didn't read the link i provided you.

hahah illegal boycotts aren't just illegal if they do price fixing....geez man, again, you show your ignorance and didn't read the link i provided you.
It’s the vast majority of what constitutes illegal boycotts.

What else makes the boycott illegal?

hahah now you are just making things up.....you are truly weird and pathetic.

Read the link I provided.
The article proves I’m right.

It even shows how Musk has a history of attacking free speech:
It’s not the first time X has filed a lawsuit related to its declining ad business. Last year, it sued the Center for Countering Digital Hate, alleging the nonprofit group violated its terms of service when it studied, and then wrote about, hate speech on the platform and blamed it for driving away advertisers. A federal judge tossed the suit in March, blasting it as an attempt to punish CCDH for protected speech.

Now you think backing up your statements a waste of time?! Right after accusing me of not backing up my statements?! Wow. You’re a real piece of work

All you are worthy of. Provide actual content instead of just snark and worthless rebuttal next time.

The article proves I’m right.

It even shows how Musk has a history of attacking free speech:
It’s not the first time X has filed a lawsuit related to its declining ad business. Last year, it sued the Center for Countering Digital Hate, alleging the nonprofit group violated its terms of service when it studied, and then wrote about, hate speech on the platform and blamed it for driving away advertisers. A federal judge tossed the suit in March, blasting it as an attempt to punish CCDH for protected speech.
What a weird statement.

Suing a group for an illegal boycott is not an attack on free speech

What a weird statement.

Suing a group for an illegal boycott is not an attack on free speech
Yes it is. Boycotts are a function of speech.

You have no explanation for what would make the boycott illegal. It certainly wasn’t about price fixing. What was it?

Also, thanks for the link that proves Musk attacks free speech with lawsuits.

Forum List

Back