Biden remains bitter at top Democrats as they plan to formally usher him out the door: report

First candidate in history that never received a single vote in a primary, ever. She was selected by your cult leaders and you were told to shut up and like it.

How many votes in the primary did Abe Lincoln receive?

A lot more will be because they like her. Democratic voter satisfaction skyrocketed after Harris became the presumptive nominee, especially in many battle ground states. Jumping from around 70% with Biden to 93% with Harris.

Harris appears to be a candidate many more dems want to vote for.

That's because they're stupid since she has no platform. CULT of personality, a 'media' created darling, that's what you empty headed idiots 'vote' for. It will be your downfall someday.

The soft coup will be complete at the DNC when ole' Stumblebum is finally pushed out the door,, the last nail on the coffin, as it be.
I suspect the Dems will not allow ole'joe to address the party goers as a a scream-fest from a bitter, angry Joe would be a bit of a buzz kill

Maybe they can give him a participation trophy to calm the hard feelings?
Biden remains bitter at top Democrats as they plan to formally usher him out the door: report

This is a sympathy play. If he goes full-on crybaby....everyone will feel sympathy. They will not prosecute him for his sale of GOVT favors to fill Biden (all) bank accounts. Or the border, or the Afghan withdrawel deaths...on and on his possible crimes up to Treason max.

The soft coup will be complete at the DNC when ole' Stumblebum is finally pushed out the door,, the last nail on the coffin, as it be.
I suspect the Dems will not allow ole'joe to address the party goers as a a scream-fest from a bitter, angry Joe would be a bit of a buzz kill

Maybe they can give him a participation trophy to calm the hard feelings?
If they do not consider Biden competent enough to speak at their convention, how unethical are Democrats who allow him to continue as President?

Remember to cut and paste your slogan, "Harris surging". It's a soothing balm for the Harris groupies who flail their pom poms for a manufactured, DIE candidate who refuses to do interviewsand never received a single primary vote.

Trum is surging.

Remember to keep those eyes screwed shut. Again, 12 out of 15 polls favor Harris. And you cling to one of the 3 that doesn't. And its old poll, from July to August 3rd. While the newer polls show Harris surging both nationally and in battle ground states.

Ignoring the polling won't change it.

Pooling numbers, the ones representing the ignorant and stupid that have no idea what they are voting for? In other words, cultists. As I said, it will be your downfall someday, hope I get to watch it.

So your solution for Trump's free fall in the polls, is to insult the voters and tell them they are too stupid and ignorant to know what they are voting for?

Brilliant. Make a T-shirt and promote the hell out of that desperate MAGA message.

So your solution for Trump's free fall in the polls, is to insult the voters and tell them they are too stupid and ignorant to know what they are voting for?

Brilliant. Make a T-shirt and promote the hell out of that desperate MAGA message.

I don't give a fuck what those voting for dumbocrats think one way or the other. They don't know what they are voting for, understanding a simple T-shirt slogan is also beyond their grasp. 🤡 I'm just waiting to see the eventual consequences. I hope everything goes major blue, 60+ in the Senate, super majority in Congress, I want to see you assholes OWN every single thing you do without any excuses or finger pointing or blame shifting. No one to look at but yourselves when it all crashes, because it's going to, it's just a matter of time.

I don't give a fuck what those voting for dumbocrats think one way or the other. They don't know what they are voting for, understanding a simple T-shirt slogan is also beyond their grasp. 🤡 I'm just waiting to see the eventual consequences. I hope everything goes major blue, 60+ in the Senate, super majority in Congress, I want to see you assholes OWN every single thing you do without any excuses or finger pointing or blame shifting. No one to look at but yourselves when it all crashes, because it's going to, it's just a matter of time.

Its not just 'dumbocrats'. Its the general electorate where Trump is plummeting, both nationally and in key battle ground states. He's losing ground with black voters. The 'double haters' are breaking toward Harris. And enthusiasm for Harris is climbing. Trump has even lost HALF his lead in Florida in the last 3 weeks, with that lead barely outside the margin of error now.

Florida.

And your solution to Trump's flailing, slurring, conspiracy addled nose dive in the polls...

....is to insult the voters and tell them they are too stupid and ignorant to know what they are voting for?

Laughing.....Brilliant. Scream that from the hilltops and in the face of the general electorate. They'll love you for it.

Its not just 'dumbocrats'. Its the general electorate where Trump is plummeting, both nationally and in key battle ground states. He's losing ground with black voters. The 'double haters' are breaking toward Harris. And enthusiasm for Harris is climbing.

And your solution to Trump's flailing, slurring, conspiracy addled nose dive in the polls...

....is to insult the voters and tell them they are too stupid and ignorant to know what they are voting for?

Laughing.....Brilliant. Scream that from the hilltops and in the face of the general electorate. They'll love you for it.

Good, I hope it keeps crashing and it's a super majority blue wave. I know you think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I want to see you OWN everything that happens, every single bit of it, with nowhere else to point when it goes to shit.

Your reading comprehension skills suck by the way, you should work on that. :rofl:

I know you're not very bright, but Trump hasn't fallen in the polls at all. Kamala has risen, by virtue of the DNC keeping her in hiding. That won;t last.

She'll get a bump after the convention, assuming there aren't too many deaths there, then September and October will show the world what Kamala really is; an avowed marxist who hates America, with an abysmal record of governing.

Forum List

Back