Biden remains bitter at top Democrats as they plan to formally usher him out the door: report

....is to insult the voters and tell them they are too stupid and ignorant to know what they are voting for?

Laughing.....Brilliant. Scream that from the hilltops and in the face of the general electorate. They'll love you for it.

Btw, you're also not very bright, isn't that what you leftie assholes do every day to Trump supporters on here, on social media, and regular 'media'? You don't seem to think it hurts your cause at all, why is that?

I don't give a fuck what those voting for dumbocrats think one way or the other. They don't know what they are voting for, understanding a simple T-shirt slogan is also beyond their grasp. 🤡 I'm just waiting to see the eventual consequences. I hope everything goes major blue, 60+ in the Senate, super majority in Congress, I want to see you assholes OWN every single thing you do without any excuses or finger pointing or blame shifting. No one to look at but yourselves when it all crashes, because it's going to, it's just a matter of time.
There are times I think this country will need to feel the effects of a $50 trillion dollar deficit. A military so crushed by DIE it can't fight and another 20 million illegals crushing the middle class with demands for their perceived entitlement... and bodies of young female rape and murder victims lying in the streets. That seems to be the Democrat vision for America.

Good, I hope it keeps crashing and it's a super majority blue wave. I know you think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I want to see you OWN everything that happens, every single bit of it, with nowhere else to point when it goes to shit.

That will never happen. Look at places like California, New York, Illinois, and DC. DemoKKKrats have been in total control of those shitholes for decades, as they decline year after year after year. They blame it on Republicans, on Trump, on white people, on Russia, etc. And their low-IQ base buys it every time.

There are times I think this country will need to feel the effects of a $50 trillion dollar deficit. A military so crushed by DIE it can't fight and another 20 million illegals crushing the middle class with demands for their perceived entitlement... and bodies of young female rape and murder victims lying in the streets. That seems to be the Democrat vision for America.

Absolutely, they need to feel the consequences of their choices, same for the so called 'republicans' who never do a damn thing.

Btw, you're also not very bright, isn't that what you leftie assholes do every day to Trump supporters on here, on social media, and regular 'media'? You don't seem to think it hurts your cause at all, why is that?

With Harris surging in the polls, both nationally and key battle ground states.......the democrats are clearly doing something right!

But insult the electorate. Tell them how stupid they are. I'm sure that will work.

Its not just 'dumbocrats'. Its the general electorate where Trump is plummeting, both nationally and in key battle ground states. He's losing ground with black voters. The 'double haters' are breaking toward Harris. And enthusiasm for Harris is climbing. Trump has even lost HALF his lead in Florida in the last 3 weeks, with that lead barely outside the margin of error now.

Florida.

And your solution to Trump's flailing, slurring, conspiracy addled nose dive in the polls...

....is to insult the voters and tell them they are too stupid and ignorant to know what they are voting for?

Laughing.....Brilliant. Scream that from the hilltops and in the face of the general electorate. They'll love you for it.
Put "Surging Harris in front of a camera and allow her cackle- fest to invigorate voters. Let her lecture everyone on " the border is secure," giggle-fest. Everyone will appreciate that.

ET Main

The Economic Times App
10M Downloads
Download

ETLogin button
Today’s NewsQuick ReadsE-PaperStockRecosStream

US NEWS

Joe Biden blames it on Nancy Pelosi, says she and some senior Democrat colleagues forced him to pull out of US Presidential Election 2024​

joe-biden-blames-it-on-nancy-pelosi-says-she-and-some-senior-democrat-colleagues-forced-him-to-pull-out-of-us-presidential-election-2024.jpg

ANI
Joe Biden blames it on Nancy Pelosi, says she and some senior Democrat colleagues forced him to pull out of US Presidential Election 2024
Synopsis

Did former House speaker Nancy Pelosi force Joe Biden to pul out of the US Presidential Election 2024? Taking her name openly, Joe Biden said that he was concerned that if he stayed in the race that would be the topic of discussion and people would ask him why did Pelosi say so. He thought it would have been a real distraction.​

By The Feed
Follow us
Aug 12, 2024, 08:04:00 PM IST
US President Joe Biden has come out in the open to describe what happened behind the curtain that forced him to quit the US Presidential Election 2024. Blaming it on former House speaker Nancy Pelosi and some of his senior Democrat colleagues, he said in the most unambiguous terms that he stepped aside under pressure, not willingly. He also made it clear that there was no serious medical issue and that the fight with Donald Trump was going neck and neck when he was asked to quit. Biden pulled out of the race for the White House last month and endorsed Vice President Kamal Harris.

Pelosi might push him down a flight of stairs at the convention. Messy but would get the job done.
This story or electing a rapist with 34 criminal felonies convictions and with many more felony convictions coming. ,who rapes 13 year olds and grabs women by their pussy because he says they like that kind of thing and said it was Ok to call his daughter a piece of ass. Let me see -I support anything that was done that will get rid of this countries and it's democracy's biggest threat. That's Trump who is over with now and MAGA who we will get next , with either one existing there is a constant threat that they will try to bring down our country and its beautiful democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. You are a joke. and a traitor to this country. I believe in the death penalty for traitors in this country as does the constitution.

That will never happen. Look at places like California, New York, Illinois, and DC. DemoKKKrats have been in total control of those shitholes for decades, as they decline year after year after year. They blame it on Republicans, on Trump, on white people, on Russia, etc. And their low-IQ base buys it every time.

If there are zero republicans, they can't blame it on them anymore, or a number so low that they have zero power. They'd find some other boogie man to blame, and these idiots would eat it all up, they're too dumbed down at this point to be saved.

With Harris surging in the polls, both nationally and key battle ground states.......the democrats are clearly doing something right!

But insult the electorate. Tell them how stupid they are. I'm sure that will work.

You seem to somehow think that your 'surging' comments have some kind of a negative effect on me. Apparently, you are too stupid to comprehend anything I'm saying. Have fun with your 'surge', hope you get that big blue wave, I'll be rooting for you.

You and your lefty buddies insult the electorate every day, hasn't hurt you at all, you're surging. :auiqs.jpg:

Put "Surging Harris in front of a camera and allow her cackle- fest to invigorate voters. Let her lecture everyone on " the border is secure," giggle-fest. Everyone will appreciate that.

I'll stick with the polls, thanks.

But don't let the polls get in the way of all the buzzwords. Try 'politburo' again.

You seem to somehow think that your 'surging' comments have some kind of a negative effect on me. Apparently, you are too stupid to comprehend anything I'm saying. Have fun with your 'surge', hope you get that big blue wave, I'll be rooting for you.

You and your lefty buddies insult the electorate every day, hasn't hurt you at all, you're surging. :auiqs.jpg:

I don't consider you having a 'negative effect' to be particularly relevent to any poll. Or any electoral outcome.

Trump is clearly plummetting and struggling. Harris is clearly ascending in the polls, both nationally and in key battleground states.

It doesn't really matter how that effects you. Your feelings aren't important.

This story or electing a rapist with 34 criminal felonies convictions and with many more felony convictions coming. ,who rapes 13 year olds and grabs women by their pussy because he says they like that kind of thing and said it was Ok to call his daughter a piece of ass. Let me see -I support anything that was done that will get rid of this countries and it's democracy's biggest threat. That's Trump who is over with now and MAGA who we will get next , with either one existing there is a constant threat that they will try to bring down our country and its beautiful democracy to force in a piece of shit for a dictator. You are a joke. and a traitor to this country. I believe in the death penalty for traitors in this country as does the constitution.

Gee, now this one is ready to label as traitors and kill those who disagree with him, now the true colors are starting to finally shine through.
Keep up with that rhetoric, it should get you far. :laughing0301:

All the while you applaud a man who is a serial plagiarist, a freak who showered with his daughter. No more lectures from the likes of you.
I'll stick with the polls, thanks.

But don't let the polls get in the way of all the buzzwords. Try 'politburo' again.
You can stick with polls including a manufactured candidate who can't compose coherent sentences.

Try "Harris surging" again.

I don't consider you having a 'negative effect' to be particularly relevent to any poll. Or any electoral outcome.

Trump is clearly plummetting and struggling. Harris is clearly ascending in the polls, both nationally and in key battleground states.

Good!!! Keep it going!! Blue wave! Super majoirty!

Oh, and you spelled relevant wrong. :auiqs.jpg:

"Surging". "Surging" is the slogan you're required to use.

It works great for the DemoKKKrats. You tell your black voters they're too dumb to get a photo ID or use the internet.

You tell your women voters they're too dumb to figure out how to use birth control.

You tell all your voters their votes don't count, the party will pick the candidates, and the voters will vote for them.

"Surging". "Surging" is the slogan you're required to use.

Laughing......and desperate, willful ignorance of the polling is what you're required to do. Just because you don't like the word 'surging' doesn't make the polling numbers change.

I'll stick with the polling, thanks. And they clearly demonstrate Trump plummetting while Harris is surging.

Laughing......and desperate, willful ignorance of the polling is what you're required to do. Just because you don't like the word 'surging' doesn't make the polling numbers change.

I'll stick with the polling, thanks. And they clearly demonstrate Trump plummetting while Harris is surging.
Funny. You're wedded to polls that will change. Lap it up when you can. Harris has yet to answer any questions about her past, extreme leftist politico-religious ideology. Do you expect her to hide until November and run on her cackle?

Forum List

Back