Harris the border enforcer?

That doesn't matter. That's when Immigration really took off.
It doesn't matter? You just claimed that the border was a Republican problem going all the way back to Reagan and I just pointed out that Reagan tried to fix that through a good faith bargain with the Democratic Speaker of the House and Tip O'Neal welshed on their deal. The border should have been secured forty years ago. It would have been if the Democrats were people of integrity. So don't bring that "it's a GOP problem" bullshit here because it's not going to fly!

You have got to be kidding with this bullshit. Is there anything this bitch and her stolen valor partner won’t lie about?

“Let’s be clear,” Biden said in a statement on Friday. “What’s been negotiated would — if passed into law — be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country. It would give me, as President, a new emergency authority to shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed. And if given that authority, I would use it the day I sign the bill into law.”

Trump says ‘blame it on me’ if border bill fails​

"A lot of the senators are trying to say, respectfully, they’re blaming it on me. I say, that’s okay. Please blame it on me. Please.”

Trump said "Blame me' when his party killed a bill that would've allowed the President to close the border without Court interference.

So we blame him.

Yo got problem with that?
I've got a problem with liars and anyone who says that Joe Biden needed the GOP to fix the border is a flat out liar! He could have done it with EO's anytime he wanted just like he got rid of Trump's EO's on the border his first week in office!

“Let’s be clear,” Biden said in a statement on Friday. “What’s been negotiated would — if passed into law — be the toughest and fairest set of reforms to secure the border we’ve ever had in our country. It would give me, as President, a new emergency authority to shut down the border when it becomes overwhelmed. And if given that authority, I would use it the day I sign the bill into law.”

Trump says ‘blame it on me’ if border bill fails​

"A lot of the senators are trying to say, respectfully, they’re blaming it on me. I say, that’s okay. Please blame it on me. Please.”
What a joke! Tell me why Joe Biden needed a "bill" to secure the border, Procrustes? Explain why he couldn't shut down the border with EO's just like Trump did without a single GOP vote in Congress?

What a joke! Tell me why Joe Biden needed a "bill" to secure the border, Procrustes? Explain why he couldn't shut down the border with EO's just like Trump did without a single GOP vote in Congress?
Read the bill and what it would have given the President legal authority to do.

try thinking and do your own research.

Read the bill and what it would have given the President legal authority to do.

try thinking and do your own research.
Forget the bill. That was dead on arrival in the Congress. It allowed more people to enter the US than were coming at the height of illegal crossings during the Obama Administration before the border closings would take place.

Once again...tell me why Biden even NEEDED a bill? Simple question...why do you keep ducking it?

Forget the bill. That was dead on arrival in the Congress. It allowed more people to enter the US than were coming at the height of illegal crossings during the Obama Administration before the border closings would take place.

Once again...tell me why Biden even NEEDED a bill? Simple question...why do you keep ducking it?
regurgitating partisan talking points?

The man immigration guy on GOP side of the aisle in the US Senate helped write it. MAGA turned on him like they do everybody in Trump's way.

Forum List

Back