What if we are wrong and most Americans support Harris?

So, the people on a political forum lead you to change your mind about gay marriage?
Well, the discussing of the issue changed my mind.
Interesting.

I too have changed my views on same sex marriage as I was once against it. But that was due to getting out of the Marine Crops and leaving the organized church and actually starting to get to know gay people and gay couples. Had nothing to do with an internet forum.

But hey, I commend you for your change...though I guess i should ask, are you now against it or for it?
Not necessarily for it, but I don't oppose it. And unlike I opposed it on economic and societal issues, not religious.

My attitude is TOTALLY American. At some point you have to figure out that they want you dead.

I figured it out during the obummer admin.
Tell that to all the folks who have died b/c of Trump's warp speed jab.

:rolleyes:

You vote for whomever makes you happy to vote for
Tuition Is Bribery

Exposing the falsity of their own "Party of the Educated" propaganda, college graduates are pathetic when they try to use advanced grammar. They get away with this self-exposure only because of the Trustfundees' massive propaganda against "Earn While You Learn."

Case in point. "Whomever" is not taken grammatically as the object of "for," but as the subject of "makes." That's why an independently educated person would use "whoever."

We have some troublesome prospects. I don’t know if it’s the fake media creating the idea that Harris is more popular compared to Trump, but there are some problems. That there are any Americans who support Harris is astonishing as she supports racism against white men through her support for wokeness and BLM.

I hope I’m wrong, but the problem might be the American population where most of them are left-wing lunatics. And it will inevitably lead to a horrible country. We already have a situation now where home. Prices are so high that the middle class can’t afford to buy a new home in 99% of the country. Left wingers seem to not care about this. Maybe they’re addicted to drugs. Maybe They are happy with the legalization of dope across the country, happy living in their parents home playing video games , being lonely never doing anything of substance.

Every day Democrats lie or misrepresented what Republicans have to say. We Republicans and patriots including Democrats who don’t agree with Harris stand against the racism of the left. Who knows what the future is for America.
The DNC would never field a candidate that was not backing the race card for it's the the divide & conquer strategy that keeps them viable. With more Americans losing their real estate & inflation preventing them from further real estate purchases in the future, pres. Trump is the more than obvious pick for the upcoming POTUS candidate, like Americans vote with their WALLETS FIRST IN MIND. Even Elon Musk is backing pres. Trump despite sharp differences between the two in the past.

Gold Crown Politics noted for their uncanny accuracy in predicting the outcome of election contests well illustrates the reality of the situation regarding the upcoming POTUS contest;

There are minor differences between the more established "independent"(non-partisan) poli-map pollsters but precious little as can be seen between these two pollsters I have listed.

The BETTING ODDS illustrate a RAPID climb for Kamala with Harris making a freakishly sharp rise in no time & virtually over taking pres. Trump on the odds tables. I am not into gambling but have heard the tighter a contest gets the more $$$$$ comes in on the hopes of landing the big payoff. Kamala's rapid rise looks suspect to me but I know nothing about gambling though I have heard there are actual strategies to gambling so it's not all just blind luck? for me I just stick with the polls.

Forum List

Back