Joe Biden is too old

So what other civil rights do you Russians ignore? Huh Boris?

LOL

Since when do YOU care about transgendered people...??

Tell me how one knows they are in the body of a different sex having never been in said body.

Sorry, not possible.

The definition of mental illness.
The proper wording would be, “it”.
If you support trans, you support perversion
Why do you want grown men in locker room with little girls?

Do you hate women?

BTW: there are no trans women, just cross dressing men.
Newsflash Einstein, because you are trans does not make you gay. If hetero males are not allowed in woman’s private areas, neither should these cross dressing freaks.

You sure are dim. Walz didn't deny trans boys free tampons in boy's bathrooms, the school board did. Neither does the law ban tampons in boy's bathrooms. Again, the school board did that for those 2 counties. One of which is heavily conservative and the other is Liberal. As far as it being a potential civil rights violation, that's a legal issue and for the courts to settle, not Walz.

It's a pity your rightwing sources only feed you filtered bits of information. Just enough to formulate some talking points but not enough to protect you from appearing uninformed and stupid.

The law is pretty specific. Those dispensers are to be placed in areas that “menstruating persons” use.

Are you saying menstruating trans boys all the sudden become girls in certain school districts? Their civil rights be damned?

You leftist crack me up.

And the Governor sat on his ass while those civil rights were being abused.

LOL

Since when do YOU care about transgendered people...??

Since the law demanded I do so.

You made the change, I say if the change is made, all must abide by them in public accommodations.

Then you say, “that laws for thee, not for me”

Kind of typical cult think.

You sure are dim. Walz didn't deny trans boys free tampons in boy's bathrooms, the school board did. Neither does the law ban tampons in boy's bathrooms. Again, the school board did that for those 2 counties. One of which is heavily conservative and the other is Liberal. As far as it being a potential civil rights violation, that's a legal issue and for the courts to settle, not Walz.

It's a pity your rightwing sources only feed you filtered bits of information. Just enough to formulate some talking points but not enough to protect you from appearing uninformed and stupid.

Man I enjoy exposing hypocrisy. I especially enjoy exposing closeted transphobes like Faun.

It is your opinion that the Governor of Minnesota can ignore civil rights and not be held accountable for not enforcing the law he put in place?

You crack me up!

The law is pretty specific. Those dispensers are to be placed in areas that “menstruating persons” use.

Are you saying menstruating trans boys all the sudden become girls in certain school districts? Their civil rights be damned?

You leftist crack me up.

And the Governor sat on his ass while those civil rights were being abused.

Now I see. You're deranged. Again... the law empowers school boards to make their own decisions. You're so fucked in the head, you blame the governor and not the school board.

And only reason you do -- is because the governor is on the presidential ticket running against Trump.

As post #81 clearly demonstrates, you don't give an actual fuck about transgendered people. You just want to attack Walz, and you're willing... even eager... to use trans boys as fodder to do that.

Since the law demanded I do so.

You made the change, I say if the change is made, all must abide by them in public accommodations.

Then you say, “that laws for thee, not for me”

Kind of typical cult think.

More deranged posts from you as I have not once defended that school board's decision.

And no, you don't care about those kids. You're literally using them as a tool to attack Walz even though it wasn't his decision to keep tampons out of those boys bathrooms. Your transparency reveals your agenda.

Man I enjoy exposing hypocrisy. I especially enjoy exposing closeted transphobes like Faun.

It is your opinion that the Governor of Minnesota can ignore civil rights and not be held accountable for not enforcing the law he put in place?

You crack me up!

LOL

It's amusing how you think you can hide from your hatred of those trans boys.

LOL

It's amusing how you think you can hide from your hatred of those trans boys.
Wait, what? I’m defending their civil rights, you, along with transphobe Timmy want to ignore them and, him not using his authority to protect those trans boys rights.

We know why, those kids aren’t important enough to you.

Here’s your argument. Civil right law says that you cannot separate kids based on race, but if a school board says it’s OK, and the Governor does not take steps to end the practice, he’s not racist.

I think I nailed it, and you must agree to it, making you not only a transphobe, but also a racist.

Question, do you iron your KKK robe daily?

Wait, what? I’m defending their civil rights, you, along with transphobe Timmy want to ignore them and, him not using his authority to protect those trans boys rights.

We know why, those kids aren’t important enough to you.

Here’s your argument. Civil right law says that you cannot separate kids based on race, but if a school board says it’s OK, and the Governor does not take steps to end the practice, he’s not racist.

I think I nailed it, and you must agree to it, making you not only a transphobe, but also a racist.

Question, do you iron your KKK robe daily?

LOL

No, you're not. You hate trans kids and you're using them as fodder to attack Walz for one reason and one reason only. That being he's running on the Democratic ticket.

If you were really interested in those kids, you wouldn't have called them "freaks" with a "mental illness." If you really cared about this issue, you would have been campaigning for it before Harris picked Walz to be her running mate. If this really mattered to you, you would have lambasted the school board which refused to put tampons in boys' bathrooms.

Again, your transparency exposes your true agenda. Better luck next time. :itsok:

LOL

No, you're not. You hate trans kids and you're using them as fodder to attack Walz for one reason and one reason only. That being he's running on the Democratic ticket.

If you were really interested in those kids, you wouldn't have called them "freaks" with a "mental illness." If you really cared about this issue, you would have been campaigning for it before Harris picked Walz to be her running mate. If this really mattered to you, you would have lambasted the school board which refused to put tampons in boys' bathrooms.

Again, your transparency exposes your true agenda. Better luck next time. :itsok:

Answer the question. Do you iron your KKK robes daily or not?

Answer the question. Do you iron your KKK robes daily or not?

LOL

Moans the bigot who calls transgendered people "freaks" with a "mental illness."

Your transparency exposes your true agenda. Better luck next time. :itsok:

LOL

Moans the bigot who calls transgendered people "freaks" with a "mental illness."

Fucking funny. The left redefines what boys are, then stabs trans boys in the back when they deny those same children the rights they codified in the State Law!

You are a laugh riot transphobe.

Now is your master plan to do the same to blacks so you don’t have to hide your racism any longer?

Fucking funny. The left redefines what boys are, then stabs trans boys in the back when they deny those same children the rights they codified in the State Law!

You are a laugh riot transphobe.

Now is your master plan to do the same to blacks so you don’t have to hide your racism any longer?

Forum List

Back