Inflation drops below 3%

Read the thread dude, your fellow cult members are losing their fucking minds over this.

Yes, the damage has been done, and now things are getting better which is not a good thing for your cult.
I'm not in a cult .. I realize the benefits of lower inflation rates, the outcomes they produced over the last 2 - 3 years, and the unintended consequences of higher prices.

Lower inflation rates are a positive outcome, and the government needs to curb excessive spending that puts money in consumers' pockets.

It went up when we replaced a 2014 Kia Forte with a 2023 Honda Civic.

Other than that not so much.

If you served you might check out USAA, they are well known for not fucking over their members.
But you just try to get them to pay out when one of their policy holders rear-ends your Porsche...

Sorry, kind of a sore spot there.

Read the thread dude, your fellow cult members are losing their fucking minds over this.

Yes, the damage has been done, and now things are getting better which is not a good thing for your cult.
You think one quarter of good will erase the 3 1/2 years of bad for your cult? Really?

But you just try to get them to pay out when one of their policy holders rear-ends your Porsche...

Sorry, kind of a sore spot there.

I have never had any issue with them paying when things happened to us, but I have to say I have never been hit by anyone using them so I will take you word for it

You think one quarter of good will erase the 3 1/2 years of bad for your cult? Really?

I think anyone that is not a mindless cult member can look at the numbers and know it is a good thing.

But you all cannot do that, you cannot accept that it is good news as it might cost your god a vote or two, and nothing else matter to you people

This is great! The Fed will drop it's key interest rates a quarter point in September, setting up what we all hope to be a soft landing for the economy. There is still work to be done, but the economy is strong. Of course, MAGA will call this either false data or AI generated. But it is good news for all of us. We should be all cheering for the drop in inflation....but of course all of us will not.
Another MAGA talking point bites the dust!

Damn you Biden & Kamala. :bang3:

This is great! The Fed will drop it's key interest rates a quarter point in September, setting up what we all hope to be a soft landing for the economy. There is still work to be done, but the economy is strong. Of course, MAGA will call this either false data or AI generated. But it is good news for all of us. We should be all cheering for the drop in inflation....but of course all of us will not.
Don't get too excited spunky. That 2.2% gets added on to the inflated prices we already have. It's cumulative, so the inflated prices we already have are going up even more. We'll call inflation the new normal brought to us by the inept, overspending ignoramuses of the Biden administration.

The Biden Administration has done an absolutely stellar job.
I am cautiously optimistic. There is always a chance of something going wrong, but

Harris should get a bump after the Dem Convention
Harris should get a bump after the Fed reduces it's key interest rates in September

We are still weeks away from even the start of early voting, but I am optimistic.

And do you want to read something really silly?

Sorry Donald, the Fed does not give a Flip what you think. They are concerned about the economic well being of the country. Maybe you should also try to put the country first? That is a Nobel thought!

It isn't always just about politics.

The President and Congress can't be totally absolved, but coming out of COVID the inflationary effect of material shortages and companies desiring to restore their financial health shouldn't be ignored.

I have never had any issue with them paying when things happened to us, but I have to say I have never been hit by anyone using them so I will take you word for it
Took 7 months and a lawyer.

Their excuse? Since the Porsche could stop so much faster than the Dodge Ram behind me I should have taken that into consideration with my speed relative to traffic. In other words it's my fault he was going to fast to stop when traffic unexpectedly came to a halt. I did not hit the car in front of me BTW, I had plenty of stopping distance. The dumbass pushed the transmission in my 996 into the back seat. And then had the nerve to blame me for missing his flight.

Then their first offer for my 1999 911 Carrera 4S with 65K miles was $50K! (that's about 2/3 of the value at the time)

Pssst. Doesn't erase the 20% inflation that Harris brought us over the last 3 1/2 years.
The Democratic presidential nominee is 20 years younger than the Republican nominee and now has positions herself to have the approval of the majority of voters on her handling of the economy.

Generation XY’nZ not having their accumulation of wealth collectively established as much as the older generations have been hit the hardest by inflation which they ate able to know was caused by coming out of the absolute depressed economic conditions in the world under Donald J Trump.

Harris for some inexplicable reason has a 10 point edge over Trump from young voters.

Don Trump is massaging the private parts of billionaires like Elon Musk for a reason. If Vladimer Putin doesn’t take him in, he will have to spend life in exile in Venezuela without his income because all his assets are going to be frozen in the United States and he will not be able to move forward without Secret Service protection in any third world country that will take him. Trump will need continued support from billionaires like Musk, if he’s going to survive very long in the world outside of US jurisdiction. I say let him go and release the proud boys & oath keepers from prison as long as they promise to go with him and never ever come back to our Democratic republic designed to have freedom, justice, and equality for all regardless of gender, race, creed or wealth accumulated on the backs of the working class.

Last edited:
The Democratic presidential nominee is 20 years younger than the Republican nominee and now has positions herself to have the approval of the majority of voters on her handling of the economy.

Generation XY’nZ not having their accumulation of wealth collectively established as much as the older generations have been hit the hardest by inflation which they ate able to know was caused by coming out of the absolute depressed economic conditions in the world under Donald J Trump.

Harris for some inexplicable reason has a 10 point edge over Trump from young voters.

Don Trump is massaging the private parts of billionaires like Elon Musk for a reason. If Vladimer Putin doesn’t take him in, he will have to spend life in exile in Venezuela without his income because all his assets are going to be frozen in the United States and he will not be able to forward Secret Service protection in any third wheel country that will take him. Trump will need continued support from billionaires Mike musk, if he’s going to survive very long in the world outside of US jurisdiction. I say let him go and release the proud boys & oath keepers from prison as long as they promise to go with him and never ever come back to our Democratic republic designed to have freedom, justice, and equality for all regardless of gender, race, creed or wealth accumulated on the backs of the working class.
I never though of many of your points, but you know, Donald may be pondering what to do if he loses....again. The most dangerous of all the indictments, in my thinking, is the classified documents case. He not only stole the documents, he hid them and had his employees move them around. That is some serious stuff.

If he loses, Smith is going to lower the boom on him. He may be better off in South America?

I never though of many of your points, but you know, Donald may be pondering what to do if he loses....again. The most dangerous of all the indictments, in my thinking, is the classified documents case. He not only stole the documents, he hid them and had his employees move them around. That is some serious stuff.
Pssst, That case is a dead as Biden's brain.

Mine has gone up due to the sheer amount of money they have to pay out due to storm damage.

Homeowners too.

That's that climate change you weirdos don't believe in.

I don’t believe American CO2 is causing the end of all life on Earth.

You and Crick and abu afak should chain yourselves to the Chinese Embassy in protest.

Sure, you’d still have absolutely zero science linking 120PPM addition CO2 to any “warming” but at least you could deflect that AGW is nothing but a wealth transference scheme that you want paid for solely by America

Forum List

Back