Democratic Party SURGES in Registration Data DESPITE The Attacks on Reality From MAGA

So you're pretty stupid. Do you believe Trump?
I'm not stupid. Politically I am playing chess while you are playing checkers. When Trump does something, I'm seeing 4 moves ahead. You believe he's being sincere which makes you gullible.

When your family came from Greece were the communists?

For months everyone knew NO ONE was happy with the TWO choices. Now that one dropped out, none of them are happy with Trump. He's too old.

I'm referring to independents and undecideds.

Republicans say it's not fair we got Biden to drop out. If they want they can have Trump drop out. Have Ron DeSantis take over. Or Nikki
Some Republicans were also very unhappy with Trump, and still are.

I heard Kamala registered 80 trillion new voters this last month.

Impressive.
I heard Trump gave a lecture on windmills

“I never understood wind,” Trump said, according to Mediaite. “I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?

So the world is tiny compared to the universe."

Some Republicans were also very unhappy with Trump, and still are.
What makes me sick is after the things Nikki, Ron and JD said about Trump, which were all true, they are now voting for him.

I get it though. They don't want to be ostrich'ized from the party. There is no place in the Democratic party for them. And we all know 3rd party candidates don't matter in America except for maybe Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul.

What makes me sick is after the things Nikki, Ron and JD said about Trump, which were all true, they are now voting for him.

I get it though. They don't want to be ostrich'ized from the party. There is no place in the Democratic party for them. And we all know 3rd party candidates don't matter in America except for maybe Bernie Sanders and Ron Paul.
agreed

spineless trolls like Trump

Let's all remember the only Democrat Trump beat was the most polarizing person in America. Hillary Clinton. And he barely beat her. And she fucked up by never campaigning in the swing states because she was sure she was going to win.

Biden
50.6%

Trump
47.8%

Trump in 2016
47.5% of the vote

Hillary
47.27%

HE BARELY beat Hillary.

Now, is Kamala Hillary Clinton? Nope. She's going to get the women vote Hillary didn't get. And the black votes Biden didn't get.

Forum List

Back