Antarctica undergoing severe and long-lasting heat wave

It was posted in this forum by one of your cronies. I don't make it a habit to bookmark ridiculous claims.
Then you shouldn't bother repeating them asshole.
So are you agreeing with me that that is a ridiculous claim? Otherwise, why are you asking for it?

I'm asking for it because I believe you either you just made it up, you're misstating it or that it was the pronouncement of a nutjob.

I suspect your comment may be based on this paper: How fast are the seas rising? » Yale Climate Connections which makes a projection for sea level rise along the US Atlantic coast, not the planet.

I'm curious what this has to do with the thread topic: a severe and long-lasting heat wave in Antarctica.

Are you ever going back to the James Hansen thread?

Last edited:
Then you shouldn't bother repeating them asshole.

I'm asking for it because I believe you either you just made it up, you're misstating it or that it was the pronouncement of a nutjob.

I suspect your comment may be based on this paper: How fast are the seas rising? » Yale Climate Connections which makes a projection for sea level rise along the US Atlantic coast, not the planet.

I'm curious what this has to do with the thread topic: a severe and long-lasting heat wave in Antarctica.

Are you ever going back to the James Hansen thread?
Of course I'm going to repeat it. It's idiotic.

If the ice is gone for 10,000+ years, all the buried wood is gone?
What about the buried soil?

Buried under what?

Soil...???

Sorry, roots and all decompose fully in 100 years....

Nice try....

Any more great "studies" you parrot?

You're so dumb you make Apu look intelligent.

We are still waiting for you to answer any of the basic climate questions put to you.

Why can't you answer them?

Why does the American taxpayer fund you if you can't answer basic climate questions?

We are still waiting for you to answer any of the basic climate questions put to you.

Why can't you answer them?

Why does the American taxpayer fund you if you can't answer basic climate questions?
You are so dumb you think seaweed is something fish smoke.

Forum List

Back