Antarctica undergoing severe and long-lasting heat wave

dating wood 30k years old... LOL!!!

Where was the wood, in a TEEPEE???

Spend a Night in a Teepee | 100+ Things to Do Before You Die | POPSUGAR ...

Teepee Free Stock Photo - Public Domain Pictures

The claim that 2.5 mile thick glacier on Chicago took only 75k years to form is the level of your "integrity."
"...According to the marine records, the Eemian interglacial ended with a rapid cooling event about 110,000 years ago (e.g., Imbrie et al., 1984; Martinson et al., 1987), which also shows up in ice cores and pollen records from across Eurasia. From a relatively high resolution core in the North Atlantic. Adkins et al. (1997) suggested that the final cooling event took less than 400 years, and it might have been much more rapid..."

"...According to the marine records, the Eemian interglacial ended with a rapid cooling event about 110,000 years ago (e.g., Imbrie et al., 1984; Martinson et al., 1987), which also shows up in ice cores and pollen records from across Eurasia. From a relatively high resolution core in the North Atlantic. Adkins et al. (1997) suggested that the final cooling event took less than 400 years, and it might have been much more rapid..."

And that is where we are. We have PARROTS of LIES who cannot answer the most basic climate questions.

They still claim, I'm right because I PARROT LIES....

Answer this, you piece of shit taxpayer funded liar...

HOW MANY YEARS OLD ARE GLACIERS THAT ARE 2.5 MILES THICK???

The oldest continuous ice core records extend to 130,000 years in Greenland, and 800,000 years in Antarctica.

And that is where we are. We have PARROTS of LIES who cannot answer the most basic climate questions.

They still claim, I'm right because I PARROT LIES....

Answer this, you piece of shit taxpayer funded liar...

HOW MANY YEARS OLD ARE GLACIERS THAT ARE 2.5 MILES THICK???

The oldest continuous ice core records extend to 130,000 years in Greenland, and 800,000 years in Antarctica.
The geologic record does not lie, dummy. You have the intellect of a gnat.

The geologic record does not lie, dummy. You have the intellect of a gnat.

The "geological record" you cite is about SCRATCHES IN ROCKS....

Glaciers move during winter, melt a bit during summer, back and forth.... not exactly a sound basis to scream ice age glacial every year...

The "geological record" you cite is about SCRATCHES IN ROCKS....

Glaciers move during winter, melt a bit during summer, back and forth.... not exactly a sound basis to scream ice age glacial every year...
That's exactly what someone with the intellect of a gnat would say.

That's exactly what someone with the intellect of a gnat would say.

LOL!!

From someone who won't answer how old a 2.5 mile thick glacier is....

You have a beak and a birdbrain. You parrot lies. That's what you do, and the taxpayer pays you to...

LOL!!

From someone who won't answer how old a 2.5 mile thick glacier is....

You have a beak and a birdbrain. You parrot lies. That's what you do, and the taxpayer pays you to...
I want you to look around and see the squalor you live in.

We have been hearing about a rise in the sea level for decades. We are told that the planet is warming at an alarming rate. And yet...the sea levels haven't risen even a single inch.

At some point these fukkers are going to have to admit that they have been wrong all along.

Nah. They never will.

Forum List

Back