Why have Ukrainian military leaders not even been mentioning their “offensive in the Kursk region” for all these days?

Netanyahu said that eliminating the Hamas and Hezbollah leaders would only speed up negotiations and their effectiveness. The Americans agree with that.
I have a question: will eliminating the leaders of Ukraine, particularly Zelensky and Yermak, speed up negotiations? And will the U.S. support it, or is it completely different?

Great anti fascist volunteers are welcome,

Who do you call an fascist? The criminal Nazi mercennaries who are part of the regular "revolutionary" army of Russia now after the Russian taxpayers had payed them to do heavy war crimes all over the world?

Putin should have taken the gloves off a long time ago,

Putin was never noble (="wearing gloves"). He always had extremely bad manners. I remember for example that he brought a large hunting dog to a meeting with Chancelloress Angela Merkel because he knew that Angela Merkel had once been bitten by a dog as a child. And this was at a time when Germany was still making an honest and trusting effort to establish good relations - including trade relations to the benefit of Russia - in the course of reconciliation after the Second World War.

this attack on Kursk is the first time Russia has been invaded since 1941

Not really. The first time the territory of the former Soviet Union had been invaded again had been when Russia invaded the Ukraine.

it need a savage reply, i would compare it to the Nazi attack in 1944 in the Ardennes Belgium battle of the Bulge Hitlers last throw of the dice,

Then have a lot of fun when the Ukrainians will be next month in Moscow. Hitler did do by the way no war crimes within his attack on France via Belgium. Only the attack on Belgium at all was as illegal as is your attack on the Ukraine. But this illegal attack saved many German and French lifes after France had declared war on Germany. No one declared war on Russia and Russia is doing in masses war crimes.

it will end the same way,

With the capitulation of Paris after Olympia 2024? I hope France will win more inner strength and inner fairness in political discussions now. Oh by the way: You broke continuously the Olympic peace. The ancient Greek and Roman gods will not love this. They may not exist in human terms - but who knows really which bad consequences this will have in long term for your country? It's never good to make angry gods.

i saw a report fifteen mercenaries were killed

¿You see something in the Russian TV and believe it? Strange.

makes me wonder how many of the Fascists are foreign trash.

I am foreign trash for Putin - like everyone else in the world is foreign trash for him including all Russians who oppose him. And your form of language here is by the way typical for Nazis on their own. The Ukrainians are definetelly no foreign trash for Russia - they are your fathers and mothers - your root. They made you. And you force them now to fight for their survival. You are mad, Russian, more than only totally mad. Putin is an extremely evil man. Hitler? Who is Hitler? A man from a war which is over since about 80 years. Putin is the criminal man the world has to fight now. Putin means death and destruction - not life and future.

in memoriam of Putins victims and prisoners

Last edited:
Who do you call an fascist? The criminal Nazi mercennaries who are part of the regular "revolutionary" army of Russia now after the Russian taxpayers had payed them to do heavy war crimes all over the world?

Putin was never noble (="wearing gloves"). He always had extremely bad manners. I remember for example that he brought a large hunting dog to a meeting with Chancelloress Angela Merkel because he knew that Angela Merkel had once been bitten by a dog as a child. And this was at a time when Germany was still making an honest and trusting effort to establish good relations - including trade relations to the benefit of Russia - in the course of reconciliation after the Second World War.

Not really. The first time the territory of the former Soviet Union had been invaded again had been when Russia invaded the Ukraine.

Then have a lot of fun when the Ukrainians will be next month in Moscow. Hitler did do by the way no war crimes within his attack on France via Belgium. Only the attack on Belgium at all was as illegal as is your attack on the Ukraine. But this illegal attack saved many German and French lifes after France had declared war on Germany. No one declared war on Russia and Russia is doing in masses war crimes.

With the capitulation of Paris after Olympia 2024? I hope France will win more inner strength and inner fairness in political discussions now. Oh by the way: You broke continuously the Olympic peace. The ancient Greek and Roman gods will not love this. They may not exist in human terms - but who knows really which bad consequences this will have in long term for your country? It's never good to make angry gods.

¿You see something in the Russian TV and believe it? Strange.

I am foreign trash for Putin - like everyone else in the world is foreign trash for him including all Russians who oppose him. And your form of language here is by the way typical for Nazis on their own. The Ukrainians are definetelly no foreign trash for Russia - they are your fathers and mothers - your root. They made you. And you force them now to fight for their survival. You are mad, Russian, more than only totally mad. Putin is an extremely evil man. Hitler? Who is Hitler? A man from a war which is over since about 80 years. Putin is the criminal man the world has to fight now. Putin means death and destruction - not life and future.

in memoriam of Putins victims and prisoners

There IS no Russian revolutionary army you retard, they are terrorists and will be treated like terrorists, any that exist are Vlasovist filth like the ones who collaborated with you Nazis.

There IS no Russian revolutionary army you retard, they are terrorists and will be treated like terrorists, any that exist are Vlasovist filth like the ones who collaborated with you Nazis.
Hadn't your brethren from America come to your rescue in the WWI, there wouldn't have been any Nazis or Vlasovets afterwards.

First of all did you call me a Nazi. Discuss this with god personally. When from you in this discussion only a little heap of dust will stay to exist then do not be astonished.

Second - maybe you are right. Perhaps everyone in the whole Russian Red Army is [trained to be] a terrorist. Nevertheless they are protected from the international laws to be seen as soldiers as long as they wear a Russian uniform and they are not personally judged to be war criminals and/or terrorists. This will have to decide in every single case international judges. But every single Ukrainian soldier who attacks Russia had been invited from Putin to attack Russia when he started his stupid, senseless and criminal war on Europe in the Ukraine. He caused this catastrophe. He is responsible. And everyone who supports Putin supports his way of death and destruction.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back