Elon Musk's Offer to Kamala Harris After Trump Interview.

Musk asked him for a job.
2:39AM
Elon Musk appears to be struggling to interest Donald Trump in his proposal for a “government efficiency commission” to ensure taxpayer money is spent properly.
“I’d be happy to help out,” he adds, bringing up the subject repeatedly. Trump eventually says: “I’d love it.”

2:50AM
Elon Musk hints that Donald Trump should push forward with deregulation if he returns to office, saying he had made “some progress” but had an opportunity to “radical progress”.
However, Trump does not seem inclined to downplay his record.
“We set a record. We said we did more deregulation and more restrictions on all of the different businesses than any other president,” he says.

I just finished listening to the trump/elon chat and thought it was great. Megyn Kelly pissed on it a bit, on her show, but it was just a chat, not an interview. Elon fumbled a bit and is a bit goofy, but i liked it.
IMG_0156.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: cnm
2:39AM
Elon Musk appears to be struggling to interest Donald Trump in his proposal for a “government efficiency commission” to ensure taxpayer money is spent properly.
“I’d be happy to help out,” he adds, bringing up the subject repeatedly. Trump eventually says: “I’d love it.”

2:50AM
Elon Musk hints that Donald Trump should push forward with deregulation if he returns to office, saying he had made “some progress” but had an opportunity to “radical progress”.
However, Trump does not seem inclined to downplay his record.
“We set a record. We said we did more deregulation and more restrictions on all of the different businesses than any other president,” he says.

Why would a billionaire push for deregulation ?
Puzzling.

Forum List

Back